Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pool bars!!!

Like everyone else I'm so excited about all of the new things in this expansion! Just went to the official site and read the description that listed POOL BARS! That was the final straw! I'm now a smidgen away from thinking "University who?" Bring on the water slides and pool bars!

Comments

• Options
    JackBrevesJackBreves Posts: 511
    edited February 2013
    Like everyone else I'm so excited about all of the new things in this expansion! Just went to the official site and read the description that listed POOL BARS! That was the final straw! I'm now a smidgen away from thinking "University who?" Bring on the water slides and pool bars!

Pool bars now? This game is getting better and better!! However will I be able to wait until June?! :cry:
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited February 2013
    Pool bars will be an AMAZING addition!! SO excited! Though, I hope that the pool bars can use the Late Night drinks or they make up their own 'juice' with it's own effects for it. :) I don't like the plain bars that just make regular drinks. I like my sims to be affected by their drinks. ;)
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited February 2013
    8473575211_35459cb2f1_o.png

You can see one in this picture. The image is small though, so we don't get a lot of the detail of it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    JackBrevesJackBreves Posts: 511
    edited February 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    8473575211_35459cb2f1_o.png

You can see one in this picture. The image is small though, so we don't get a lot of the detail of it.

Other forum threads insist that EA is keeping the resort management on the low for some reason. I guess they don't want it to come off as something they are copying from another game, or some other reason that makes some sense.
  • Options
    hairdyehairdye Posts: 417 Member
    edited February 2013
    Pool bars! Agreed, this Ep does keep getting better and better. It'll be a perfect addition to the Aquarius bar in Bridgeport.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2013
    Originally those were listed in a store survey and it looks like they went to this ep instead. Glad to see them coming. That means more interactions for pools.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2013
    And because of scuba diving and snorkeling, our sims can swim underwater both in the sea and in the pool. I'm pretty sure that's a new swim style in that screenshot compared to swimming at water level. :mrgreen:
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”