Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All in a day's stride

Hi :)

Well, Mia my new sim has had a huge first week. :shock: First of all she had a meteor miss her at La Shove Beach, then a Meteor hit her home, setting it on fire but she put it out. The camera was going crazy with all the stuff going on! She has a romantic interest, she went on a date with Pip Goodfellow and he sent a love letter professing his love for her! :shock: Well, she was invited to Pip's party and she went, but was abducted by aliens! (I wish I thought quick enough to get the pics, I tried to cancel it, but no good) and off she went! Pip was upset, his wife was really peeved at him, and she came back dazed and confused. After that she went home, had a good sleep and I thought, hey with all that going on in the first week, she deserves some fun. So she went on a date with Pip to the Festival and witness the death of Belinda Crumplebottom! Her ghost is like a mauve, and she was in a eating contest, so Im presuming she ate herself to death. :shock:
In all of this mayhem, Pip and Mia decided to get away from it all, and went to the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caravan. And from there they got very friendly and a woohoo in a public place was a way for Mia to chillax. 8)
But that stride of pride! I love it! :lol: I captured her and Pip's stride's straight after woohoo. I just love it. Look at those faces! :D I think it's utterly adorable, they are made for each other. 8)

Belinda Crumplebottom just passed on from, ummm overeating?
screenshot_original.jpg
That was too much for these two lovebirds, and after a romantic woohoo here is that stride of pride. :twisted:
screenshot_original.jpg
Walking the walk 8)
screenshot_original.jpg
Until a couple of tourist came and ruined their moment :evil:
screenshot_original.jpg
But it's okay, it was a stride of pride to the diner. (They worked up an appetite) :wink:
screenshot_original.jpg
And they went back to the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lot and oh my, she was ready to go again, but he decided a little nap was a good thing considering he just ate. Mia followed him and relaxed and waited..... :twisted:

btw I don't have control of him yet, he just adores Mia :twisted: It's just so cute :P

I Just wanted to say I have uploaded a Supernatural house on a 40 x 40 lot without CC. I have two links to put up, one for the lot and the other is a slideshow.
I have entered it in a competition as a single story, but has room to expand. :D
Thanks in advance for looking! :)
Lot Supernatural FairyFae

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6994764

Slideshow

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=444580
FEvr1sR.gif