Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Registering a game I downloaded from Origin

I downloaded Late Night from Origin because it was on sale, but how do I register it, because it didn't give me a serial code?

Comments

• Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    Games purchased directly from Origin are automatically registered for you anyway.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Don't forget to register for your incentives. Two late night clubs.
  • Options
    CoolLlamaCoolLlama Posts: 419 Member
    edited February 2013
    DawnLBrown wrote:
    Games purchased directly from Origin are automatically registered for you anyway.

Are they? Because the LN icon hasn't appeared on the 'My Games' section of My Page and it won't let me download the registration reward set for it
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    If you try to register at www.thesims3.com it says invalid code? Have you tried in Origin, on the Origin menu, Redeem Product Code. If you go through that and it tells you the code has already been used, you know the game has been registered.

It might take awhile for the game to show up on your MyPage. As far as the incentives, if you still can't register them after awhile, you'll have to contact customer support about that.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The email from Origin with your incentives in it doesn't also have a serial code for the game in it?
  • Options
    CoolLlamaCoolLlama Posts: 419 Member
    edited February 2013
    oh thanks! I ws trying to register on sims3.com :)
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited February 2013
    I was wondering this too. It automatically, after some time, showed my icons for the games that I bought from Origin. But they keep disappearing. :/ Sometimes they show up and sometimes none of them are there and it's saying the last thing I purchased was Supernatural. But I bought Seasons as a physical copy, and it disappears sometimes too.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I was wondering this too. It automatically, after some time, showed my icons for the games that I bought from Origin. But they keep disappearing. :/ Sometimes they show up and sometimes none of them are there and it's saying the last thing I purchased was Supernatural. But I bought Seasons as a physical copy, and it disappears sometimes too.

I bought Seasons as a physical copy, and it never shows up for me. I think the whole thing is flaky.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited February 2013
    DawnLBrown wrote:

I bought Seasons as a physical copy, and it never shows up for me. I think the whole thing is flaky.

Thanks for letting me know, Dawn. : ) I actually tried to use my code again for Seasons, because I feel like maybe I actually didn't ever get to register it, and :( I hope that's not the case because apparently the code is only good for 90 days? And if so, I preordered and got it on release day.

But the code says it's invalid.. so that could mean two things. It's expired, or I already put it in.. and icon just isn't showing up.