Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serial gifter Corettabarajas has struck again! Help needed :D

Hi everyone,
We all know Corettabarajas. And most of us know that she is a serial gifter with a very dangerous addiction. Her finger will slip to the gift button in just a few seconds. A while back she and Envira_X (another serial gifter) killed my WL! As I was on neighborhood watch rounds, checking other simmer's WL for safety (I mean lights and other stuff is crucial for protecting a WL)! And I was trying to convince them that a WL could be safe without being dead! And they killed my WL to make their statement. I however was sneaky enough to restock my WL and putting some sets on there to scare them of. This was going allright up untill today! Coretta found her way to my WL again and hit me hard with the newest set 'Ragtime in the Big Easy'.

So if anyone is searching for a good target to hit or wRECk please feel free to hit Coretta!
Studio Some really nice creations here :D
Wishlist

So I was like this when reading my email
omg_288583.jpg
And my email said I received this:
Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

A huge thank you
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXU2WW4DFe5yWEH-cza881NN_hIExKbVXbQPSasYP5NMHe7gvrA

Join in for a group hug surrounding Coretta
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROUuWtvgC-_N_tc-J-3PmYLeymrI2rlvgBkg_OGPv_Cb-_wJ9SPg

Comments

• Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited January 2013
    Glad to hear she hit such a great target :mrgreen: I don't hink when you are such a sweet, kind & caring person your WL will last no matter what you do to hide it.

I have already Rec'd Envira list but I don't think I have done all of Corettabarajas so I will head over and work on that today :D

Have a great day, hugs.

Edit: Oh my Corettabarajas has Monte Vista builds that are CC free just what I have been looking for! I just got the world a few days ago & so I will be not only rec'd but downloading from her studio. Her builds are beautiful :D
  • Options
    RheyninRheynin Posts: 234 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh boy, are my wRECking fingers tired now!!

(Congrats on the gift!)
  • Options
    MaLi110608MaLi110608 Posts: 346 New Member
    edited January 2013
    OMG I found the most fantastic studio I´ve ever seen! Thank you so much Okido you linked her studio. I totally have to download MANY things from this studio. Coretta you are the Goddess of Building! *falls on her knees*

I just bought myself Monte Vista and I LOVE the venues for this world! Thank you!!!!!

<3<3<3
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2013
    Her entire studio is now in shambles! Err I mean.. I stopped by to err.. visit, yeah that's it, visit her beautiful builds 8)
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited January 2013
    It's very nice of you to do something like this :)
    Just wRECked Coretta's studio and left a little gift too :)
    Thanks for the studio link, Okido. There were some very lovely things there!
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2013
    She sounds like a very nice lady! I'm fairly new to the forums so I haven't talked to her yet. :mrgreen:
    In the process of going through her beautiful studio!
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Coretta the Ripper strikes again! Your poor wishlist. Which hospital shall I send flowers to? :lol: Congrats -- isn't it a beautiful set? I was about to post several fairies to my Studio until i saw some of those dresses -- now I can't do it, because some of those are just too gorgeous to pass up. I need time to get into CAS and build some sims!
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you everyone and I'm glad that all of you like her studio as much as I do.
    And Scrapper I know those were the ones I still needed to rec. I love mediterreanen builds :D and I think my WL will survive so I'm still holding on to that :D
    Thanks again everyone for helping me with this :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Coretta the Ripper strikes again! Your poor wishlist. Which hospital shall I send flowers to? :lol: Congrats -- isn't it a beautiful set? I was about to post several fairies to my Studio until i saw some of those dresses -- now I can't do it, because some of those are just too gorgeous to pass up. I need time to get into CAS and build some sims!

Yes it really is a beautiful set! I love the dresses! Haven't checked out the male stuff in CAS yet since I'm playing a single female sim :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No problem, I love to wRECk and she definitely sounds deserving :P Enjoy your new set! And don't be surprised if I stop by your studio and wRECk a little when I have more time ;)
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow! 'Tis wonderful when you are gifted. *u*

Enjoy your new set. ;-) It looks lovely.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No problem, I love to wRECk and she definitely sounds deserving :P Enjoy your new set! And don't be surprised if I stop by your studio and wRECk a little when I have more time ;)

:shock:
    I don't have custom pictures with my builds though so I think they don't look as nice as they do ingame :D
    I you want to see more about my builds than just click my siggy :D

• Options
    edited January 2013
    No worries :P Lol yeah I know what you mean, I only just started putting pics on, so my previous builds got like no dl's - they look absolutely boring on those default pics lol :lol: (well that, or I'm just a horrible builder :P)

OMG followed the link and am absolutely IN LOVE with some of your builds!! They're fantastic *jaw drop* :shock: And your landscaping is just genious :shock: *hides head in sand feeling ashamed of own builds* :lol:
  • Options
    r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited January 2013
    She attacked me too :cry: and I want to thank her for that :-) !
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No worries :P Lol yeah I know what you mean, I only just started putting pics on, so my previous builds got like no dl's - they look absolutely boring on those default pics lol :lol: (well that, or I'm just a horrible builder :P)

OMG followed the link and am absolutely IN LOVE with some of your builds!! They're fantastic *jaw drop* :shock: And your landscaping is just genious :shock: *hides head in sand feeling ashamed of own builds* :lol:

Oh my Thank you for the compliment :oops:
    I think your builds are great too so no need to be ashamed of those! I saw the one for Danger and really liked that one! Love the beachy feel of it!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    I think your builds are great too so no need to be ashamed of those! I saw the one for Danger and really liked that one! Love the beachy feel of it!

Hehe when I see something I like I just can't stop myself :lol: Aw thank you so much sweetie ^^ It is at least one of my better builds lol.

Lol I went to send you an FR and got really confused when I couldn't - then i saw you had already sent one :lol: Thank you sweetie - somehow the site have already let me accept it?! :shock: Unbelievable :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:

Hehe when I see something I like I just can't stop myself :lol: Aw thank you so much sweetie ^^ It is at least one of my better builds lol.

Lol I went to send you an FR and got really confused when I couldn't - then i saw you had already sent one :lol: Thank you sweetie - somehow the site have already let me accept it?! :shock: Unbelievable :lol:

Wow that's quick, maybe the website will be less glitchy now :D
    And I read that Coretta had gotten her 1500 recs badge so that's a plus for this 'revenge'
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hello

Couldn't happen to a nicer person :) So glad you got such a nice set.

charicharn
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited January 2013
    You so deserve it hun. Coretta is such a sneaky sweetheart. That new set has some really nice dresses. I have been thinking about getting some points and getting that set too cause I love doing all the outfit contests. Enjoy my sweet friend. Big Hugs
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    Wow that's quick, maybe the website will be less glitchy now :D
    And I read that Coretta had gotten her 1500 recs badge so that's a plus for this 'revenge'

Hopefully! *crossing my fingers* Although I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much lol :P

edit - awesome! What a brilliant way to get her back ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Chari and Karrter!
    She really knows when it's the perfect timing to surprise someone!
  • Options
    DarkPhaseDarkPhase Posts: 29
    edited January 2013
    Luckily, I've managed to avoid being a target of her attacks. It's probably because I'm quite new. But I'll try to watch myself to avoid her.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2013
    :shock: :shock: LMBO you deserve it girl, you can be pretty darn sneaky yourself, so you reaped what you sowed sister :P :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: psst...........over here.......the trick is to not only add sets but to split a few as well, that will reinforce your walls against the likes of Coretta :p nough said...*tiptoes out unnoticed* :mrgreen::mrgreen:

huggies :)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your poor WL :wink: sounds like it's had a rough time of it! I hope you enjoy your new set ^-^