Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 seasons cheating

Is it just me or has cheating gone really weird? I've noticed since I got sims 3 seasons almost everyone cheats, people ask me out I get excited I go on a date and then I find out they have a wife or girlfriend. Even on the dating sites and if they have family orientated.

And if I am married people ask my husband or wife out even though they know me and are friends with me.

I am not really sure if this is meant to be happening now, or if this is an option thing like the moon cycle. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited January 2013
    at moment i am playing my single sim she has an online dating profile most of the sims up there are in relationships and still say they would like to meet, some just meet as a day outting not really a romantic one, my sims as never gotton a love letter in the post, then she met a guy who was single they are now in a relationship, now she is getting love letters from all the guys she has seen on the online dating, allways seems to get these and phone calls when there in a relationship but never when there not, i think this is all messed up.
  • Options
    murphydaughtermurphydaughter Posts: 203 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Eloka-
    Yes I've thought it seems weird that most of the people in the online dating are married. Kinda annoying I know cheating is 'cool' to some and adds drama, but I like to keep some Sims on the straight and narrow. In my head they've been cheated on and refuse to cheat. It makes it hard finding them a single sim to date lol!