Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Overlords Country Retreat - A evil showcase - By Stw402

Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This little lot started life as a house a simple house, nothing more nothing less, but then I built another house in a house, then a house on top of the house, then another house and so on. I then added a sprinkle of evil and this is what i ended up with :twisted:

The Overlords Country Retreat
Screenshot-2-4.png

At the very heart of the house rest the true evil, spreading it's veins deep into the core of the house:-
Screenshot-9-2.jpg

The fountain of Evil.......
Screenshot-7-2.jpg

They asked for good and evil in this showcase, this house is a stairway to hell.
Screenshot-28.jpg

Beware of the red, stay in the green and you will not forever sleep in the shadows.
Screenshot-12-1.jpg

Not every room need be evil
Screenshot-11-1.jpg

Just the rooms that cry with pain
Screenshot-14-3.jpg

So in the end, the truth be, very simple the 666 walls of this house shall be just a pathway into something more sinister.
Screenshot-16-3.jpg
Screenshot-28.jpg
Screenshot-5-2.jpg

Many thanks for viewing
Screenshot-2-4.png

The Download link can be found here, all evil comments welcome :twisted:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=589639

Comments

• Options
    addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Mwahahaha :twisted:.

lol. Very cool! Love that fountain with the tree! Great touch. The color scheme is indeed uncomfortable, exactly what's needed in this EVIL build. Will rec this one as well, of course! Great job all-around.

Addict

Oh. Are we allowed to enter more than one item for the showcase? I might enter my sim then, too.

• Options
    MumsyMumsy Posts: 666 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I have three things to say WOW, WOW and WOW.
    This is impressive. I can't get the big downloads to load for me but i sure would like to get this one and give it a shot..
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Cheers and thanks for the rec.

Not 100% sure, it was never made crystal clear that part, but if my memory serve me correct I think somebody back in the days of the sims 2 did get 2 lots in a showcase once. Thou the rules do not really state one way or another, I surpose the more you enter the greater chance that something will get picked out.
  • Options
    ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    edited July 2009
    Way cool. DL'd and Rec'd
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Another awesome lot Stw. Definitely gonna go recommend it right now.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Mumsy Good luck with getting it to work, many thanks for the nice comments

ibaeshaC Cheers for the download and the rec :mrgreen:

Allure Many thanks for the rec :mrgreen:
  • Options
    electropandaelectropanda Posts: 173 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Very epic, but that lighting might just be a tad overdone for my tastes.
  • Options
    gelflinggelfling Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That must have been a lot of fun to build :)
  • Options
    LulielouisaLulielouisa Posts: 65 New Member
    edited July 2009
    A very sca-a-a-ry mansion. I can imagine a sim staying there for the night, waking up to strange sounds, then deciding to investigate, stumbling onto something very evil!!
    A job well done!!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    electropanda cheers mate, thou the lighting may be a little to much for your tastes you can always just switch the colour to white, this would tone done all the lighting in the house.

gelfling Yes it was fun to build, cheers :mrgreen:

Lulielouisa If I herd a something in the night in that house, I would just put my head under your pillow and go back to sleep, cheers

• Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited July 2009
    Oh stw... that's REALLY creepy... Not sure if I want my sims to live there, but it's definitely awesome. (Especially the puke green lighting... lol)
    And I love what you've done with the fountain. Looks a bit like the evil version of my recent fountain constructions.
  • Options
    jrkellerjrkeller Posts: 22 New Member
    edited July 2009
    amazing! I am putting it in my favorites. Tollaly rec'd!
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That's sweet. Us normal people don't stand a chance with you and Ralphael around ;)

btw, Hyrule Castle is awesome, I need a place to plop my sim ;)
  • Options
    Charlie369Charlie369 Posts: 63 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Iv'e seen lots of great lots in the community, but This Is Amazing

Big yet Evil. :twisted:

Well Done Stw
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited July 2009
    Stw!

I see you've built your own dream house finally! Looks like the perfect place for such an evil overlord as yourself. ;)

Rec'd!

And jamoo, that treeeee!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Asante Cheers, sorry about the puke green lighting, :lol: Just don't use the lot if you feel a little ill. The fountain was something I did not plan it just came out all creepy looking. :D

jrkeller Many thanks for the rec and adding it to your favorites :mrgreen:

Dewmzdeigh To me Ralphael is god when it comes to building designs, if there was a handbook he would be the author but I would wont to read the book first.
    Thanks for the nice comments about Hyrule Castle, this is one of my favorite lots I've built :D

Charlie369 Many thanks for your fantastic comment :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Anjubee Not really sure this would be my dream house, I think the green would make me a little sick, my dream house was actual the house my x-girlfriend had, a renovated victorean gothic church. You could only use half of the house, due to ongoing work being done, I just loved all the dark wood used inside the house. Perhaps that would be my dream house, then again I do like ultra modern house styles, thou I don't think I would be upset if somebody left me a huge old castle to live in. :lol:

Thanks for the rec :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MeezletoeMeezletoe Posts: 462 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think I'd get scared playing in that house. Especially if I was alone. At night.
    Or just alone. o_o;