Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Silver Moon Kennels!* ~Quality Golden Retrievers & German Shepards!~ (GSD & Golden Pups!)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited February 2013
    :shock: You are absolutely correct. I did adopt Joy (now known as Lil Bliss) back in January. The game I had her on accidently got deleted luckily I saved the email you sent her in so I still have her. She is not lost. And I just got Bear. He is such a cutie pie. I'm going to put both dogs in a new game so you can see how they are doing. I made it a routine to save ALL emails for TS3 just in case something like what happened to me actually occurs. I refuse to lose pets that others have worked so hard on and put their hearts into. She is safe and sound just so you won't worry. :D
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited February 2013
    Haha, good to know shes ok, and i hate when something bad happens to games and you lose it all, luckily your smart and save emails, i always delete them i need to stop doing that to emails i recieve from other kennels, but will delete junk and all...who cares about those?! :P
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump! Had a huge layout update, check it out and we still have a puppy available! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    BUMP!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Update

We now have a March Litter/s! Click my siggy and then go to litters! :)
  • Options
    theprincess3theprincess3 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey! I have not been on this website for months! :D
  • Options
    EmileaStrangeEmileaStrange Posts: 145 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ok will check her out.

Edit- Sorry but she looks so, EA crappy made. :lol: Plus Goldens are not white at all, they are light golden to dark golden/red. Sorry not meant to be mean, but she wouldn't go far in my breeding site.

Yes they are. I have a registered AKC and CKC golden that is pure white.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yes they are. I have a registered AKC and CKC golden that is pure white.

Yes they look white, because of pigmentation but they are not really WHITE, they are really just a very light golden. I'm more than sure i have read that somewhere because for one thing i wouldn't just say nonsense stuff like that and another thing is i should know at least...i did have to read about the breed since i run a Sims 3 kennel.

But i no longer breed Goldens, im now doing GSDs.