The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giving prizes in a competition?

I've recently had loads of ideas for competitions, but don't know how to give prizes...
Do they cost money? D:

Comments

• Options
    whisk89whisk89 Posts: 795 Member
    edited January 2013
    It depends what you want to give.
    Making a custom signature or recommending their studio costs nothing, you don't need to give sim points and stuff.
  • Options
    BlissinatorBlissinator Posts: 664
    edited January 2013
    I've recently had loads of ideas for competitions, but don't know how to give prizes...
    Do they cost money? D:

Only if you are gifting from the EA store. I dont compete for gifts so I dont even expect one if I win a competition.

At Unbound we gift "Tokens" which are obtainable by all members by the activity they produce on the forum which they can spend in our Shop which has CC clothing, Poses, Buy/Build Objects, makeup or advertising at Unbound.

I gift my competitors Pose Packs, Tokens, showcasing on the portal(homepage) of Unbound, and siggy showing they have won.

I don't think too many people compete for simpoints IMO :P
  • Options
    mandyamandya Posts: 575 Member
    edited January 2013
    Like what Whisk said, and you also could say you can give them a judging spot in your 2nd cycle, if you are hosting another one :)
  • Options
    JENSJCH2000JENSJCH2000 Posts: 518 Member
    edited January 2013
    I personally like it when they recommend items in my studio, whether it be sims, lots, stories, or items I have. I think that is a great gift too.
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited January 2013
    As everyone has said above, you really dont have to gift anything that costs money. If you do however wish to gift something from the store and you dont have the simpoints to do so, at Simtech Forum, we have a promotion team who will help you with any prizes (including simpoint prizes)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    jsr9zrgca1id.png