Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Avoid This Thread

Disregard :oops: :oops:
grumpy-cat-lick.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited January 2013
    :oops: :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :oops: :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Reserved If Needed :wink:
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Reserved If Needed :wink:
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Bump for you.
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ralf453 wrote:
    Simmers that can't or won't buy things for themselves. It doesn't seem fair :( Meanwhile, other Simmers say they practically own the store, it doesn't seem right to me.

I don't mean to be a party po_oper but there's atleast 1 of these threads made every couple of weeks and they never go anywhere. I never buy anything for myself yet I own the whole store: I gift all of my purchased points and contest winnings away and get a lot of gifts in return. It is not unfair to be gifted plenty if you invest a little bit of time and your kindness into the forum, that is why and how almost everyone gets gifted here. If anything, getting gifted for placing your name in a "please gift me I never get gifted" thread is more unfair.
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited January 2013
    Joolster wrote:
    Ralf453 wrote:
    Simmers that can't or won't buy things for themselves. It doesn't seem fair :( Meanwhile, other Simmers say they practically own the store, it doesn't seem right to me.

I don't mean to be a party po_oper but there's at least 1 of these threads made every couple of weeks and they never go anywhere. I never buy anything for myself yet I own the whole store: I gift all of my purchased points and contest winnings away and get a lot of gifts in return. It is not unfair to be gifted plenty if you invest a little bit of time and your kindness into the forum, that is why and how almost everyone gets gifted here. If anything, getting gifted for placing your name in a "please gift me I never get gifted" thread is more unfair.

here, here!
    I bought a large majority of what I own and gifted away more than I was gifted. I don't gift people from lists comprised of "poor me, I never get gifted" or any other such stories. I can appreciate that you think that you're doing something for people, but I don't agree with it and think you may need to spend more time participating before deciding to make a list of the horrible mistreated non-store owning people.