Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Skills?

So i heard that the new skills in University Life include: Social Networking, Science, and Street Art.

Is this true? Also, are they actual skills, and NOT Hidden Skills? I hope so!

Source: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_University_Life

Comments

• Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOO! Social Networking sounds AHHMAZINHG! Street Art I knew about, but I did not know it'd be a skill.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited January 2013
    They're actual skills. They mentioned them in the live broadcast.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    So i heard that the new skills in University Life include: Social Networking, Science, and Street Art.

Is this true? Also, are they actual skills, and NOT Hidden Skills? I hope so!

Source: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_University_Life

I hope that they are not hidden skills.
  • Options
    ThoseDaysAreOverThoseDaysAreOver Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:

Ahh!! That's awesome! I was hoping Soccer would be an actual skill in Seasons, but it wasn't. I am so happy that we get new skills in University Life!!

And yes Kitty, i am so excited for Social Networking! It would go great with the Charisma trait!
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:

Ahh!! That's awesome! I was hoping Soccer would be an actual skill in Seasons, but it wasn't. I am so happy that we get new skills in University Life!!

And yes Kitty, i am so excited for Social Networking! It would go great with the Charisma trait!

Sadly they did not said in live broadcast that they are actual, visible skills. They only said that we have these skills. So they may be hidden skills. :cry:

Same was with snowboarding and soccer skills. They said that they are actual skills, and they where only hidden skills.
  • Options
    simsacesimsace Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited January 2013
    i honestly cant believe they made social networking a skill. shows how far society has fallen.

plus what skill is there to it? post a picture of a cat=100 likes. and we already have the charisma skill so whats the point?

also i want to know how the science skill affect the logic skill we have right now. i mean will we have telescopes turn into a science skill?
  • Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited January 2013
    simsace wrote:
    i honestly cant believe they made social networking a skill. shows how far society has fallen.

plus what skill is there to it? post a picture of a cat=100 likes. and we already have the charisma skill so whats the point?

also i want to know how the science skill affect the logic skill we have right now. i mean will we have telescopes turn into a science skill?

I honestly can't see that they made Social Networking an actual skill either, it would make more sense as a hidden skill like gaming or dancing...We can only hope. We need more information!Lol.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm actually looking forward to the social networking skill the most. I think it sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see what they did with it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif