Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldn't it be cool if they added Banks into the game?

And your sim could make a bank account and deposit or withdraw money... I've always wanted that...
tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh and you could get a job in the bank too.
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2013
    they have mods that do this. loans, savings accounts, etc are all possible at the moment
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited January 2013
    A proper economy is what it needs, saddle them sims with a dang mortgage when they move into their fancy houses.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    A proper economy is what it needs, saddle them sims with a dang mortgage when they move into their fancy houses.

Ohhh... an economy... that could be... hmmmm.... interesting. It would be kind of cool if you could do things to affect it - build up the city - build up the economy - although I suspect this would be straying in SimCity territory. Still... something to think about. :D
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited January 2013
    exactly my point, they can do it in simcity, so why not sims. And they could have an option to switch off the economy for those that didnt like it.

• Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited January 2013
    I always thought that a bank might be cool, just for the fact that it could provide a new career and maybe even a part time job for our sims.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    exactly my point, they can do it in simcity, so why not sims. And they could have an option to switch off the economy for those that didnt like it.

While we're wishing... I'd like to see a mashup of SimCity and Sims - you could operate at either level - be the Mayor, or be the Sim. Or play both.
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited January 2013
    Surreal wrote:

While we're wishing... I'd like to see a mashup of SimCity and Sims - you could operate at either level - be the Mayor, or be the Sim. Or play both.

I think that Sims City is moving towards that point
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    There is a mod over at Mod the Sims that I like. It's an Online Banking Mod. You get this little thingy in your iventory, and you can manage it from there.

Also, mortages and what not sound pretty cool, but I would rather stay away from a huge economic add to the game. Maybe influating prices and what not would be cool, but I personally wouldn't like to have to micro manage an economy. Sims 3 for me is about playing with Sims. Not an entire city.