Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone pre-ordered yet?

I see it's up on Amazon UK, but they messed up my Seasons Pre-order i think i may go with Play.com. So still holding back for a bit.

Comments

• Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited January 2013
    Im going to pre-order this,because I still cant find Seasons :cry:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to... but havn't been in the store yet
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited January 2013
    No, not yet. But a quick search has shown that Sainsbury's Entertainment has got it for the UK at only £24.99. Never used them before, but I'm tempted...
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited January 2013
    Im preordering University Life and the Guide for Sim City 5 on Monday :) Im soo excited that Sim City and University Life come out on the same day :) 7 weeks to go!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ordered as soon as I saw it was on the US Amazon's website. I couldn't resist all the neat objects in this game. And upon watching the live chat finally some of the actual university stuff looks interesting as well, so I'll even give it a go for its purpose, which I hadn't intended to at first as I was not that impressed with Sims 2 Uni.)

But yes, it's on US Amazon now - for those there go preorder to get the party statue thingy!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    JBAG521 wrote:
    Im preordering University Life and the Guide for Sim City 5 on Monday :) Im soo excited that Sim City and University Life come out on the same day :) 7 weeks to go!

I was so sad to hear that you have to be online to play Sim City 5.... or I would have gotten it.... now I might still get it... but not the first long time ... the online feature (for that game) sounds interesting... but I want to be able to play even if I don't have internet...
    so I be waiting for reviuws... or maybe even EA to send out a version that dosn't deman you to be online to play....

Uni I will pre order as soon as i get my behind down to the mall.... maybe monday morning....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited January 2013
    I just pre-ordered mine today, but I didn't do it online I pre-ordered it with my local EB store :3
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults