Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did they ever fix the werewolf glitch?

I mean the glitch as in, does their werewolf form still mess up under certain circumstances?

I still know the eyes are messed up (when they stop glowing the first time the game is saved), but are their transformed appearances messed up?

I'd really like to know if it's fixed, or if it will ever be fixed. :?
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't noticed any glitches. Eyes glow and they look werewolfy.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    MrcrimsoMrcrimso Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2013
    Here's a little bump because I would like to know this as well
  • Options
    MewmewMentorMewmewMentor Posts: 811 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I've had a few werewolves growing up in my household. Are you talking about the glitch where after you edit them in CAS, their werewolf selves look weird and they switch hairstyles randomly and stuff?

I had one werewolf like that back in October. Since then I've had three other werewolves and they haven't done anything glitchy. Their hairstyles look the same no matter if they're human or werewolf, and I editted them in CAS twice after their birthdays. So maybe they fixed it.
  • Options
    LongTallLizzieLongTallLizzie Posts: 14
    edited January 2013
    I don't think that's yet fixed. I just created my werewolf and he looks NOTHING like he did in CAS. He was adorable and now he looks like a car ran over his face a dozen times. I just live with it, but hopefully they do fix this, it's really annoying.
  • Options
    KorakKorak Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the same issue- after carefully crafting both human and werewolf forms to match in CAS, the wolf form has started mutating. Now the carefully crafted face with the glow blue eyes and the jaw minus those awful pig ogre teeth are gone, replaced by yellow eyes, pig teeth and mutton chops. How do you revert to what I originally created?