Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skinny Dipping/family/relationships issues.

I am posting it here because the mother is a Genie. I moved her out of the house, had her marry someone and she had 3 kids, all boys.

Once the eldest reached a Teenager he wanted to Skinny Dip with his mother. And that's not entirely right when it says "Two Skinny Dippers are naughtier than one! Your sim wants to Skinny Dip with someone!"

This is as bad as the time my sims Grandmother asked him to go to prom and he ended up with a Grandmother for a Girlfriend and another woman as a Fiance. (they couldn't get married till grandma passed away, because there was no way to break them up)

While the latter happened about a year and a half ago, and the first being 5 months ago, I was hoping maybe the latest patch fixed this.

My sim wounded up with his cousin at prom and going steady.

Does EA even know this goes on? Slightly amusing, don't get me wrong, but this creates more glitches that I don't really care to have.

Comments

• Options
    ranulhhranulhh Posts: 40 Member
    a would have no problem of a boy wants to skinny dip with his mother or daughter with her father as long as they acted as if they were in swim suits