Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elders galore in Bridgeport!

The game doesn't lie when it says that Bridgeport is made for Young adult sims, and older sims.

Seriously! The population in my game is literally elders everywhere! Everyone who was either a YA, or A, has aged up, and the only YA and A there are, are NPCs, or players who live in the hidden apartments!

Not to mention, when my child went to "Meet new friends" at school, he didn't meet a single child. Because no one in the game is a child except for mine? haha!

Anyone else see elders galore after a few sim weeks in Bridgeport?

PS: Not against elders, just saying! What happens when they all die?

Comments

• Options
    StefferCStefferC Posts: 102 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I did notice that if you plan on playing a couple of generations in BP the entire town really ages except for the vampires. When I introduced new YAs to town though, the town seemed to turn young again. Elder mixologists and pianists were replaced with younger sims. If the household I was playing was young, the town became young too.
  • Options
    Sims3Master01Sims3Master01 Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I have played Bridgeport quite a bit and I noticed that Sims that were toddlers when I started are elders by the time one of my Sims even went from YA to A. NPCs are the only ones I noticed that hadn't aged. Had to make multiple families and place them into the town to get Sims that weren't elders.