Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I just bought a new EP

I bought Supernatural with my Christmas money and I'm loving it so far with all of the new creatures. It adds a new twist to the game.
What are your favorite aspects of Supernatural?
Twitter: ashleyrenee210
Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
Origin: ashleyrenee210
PSN: ashleyrenee210

Comments

• Options
    cheerfulangel2cheerfulangel2 Posts: 2,037
    edited December 2012
    I dont have Supernatural yet I just wanted to congratulate you and I heard it was awsome and one of the best so you should have fun! :D
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2012
    I bought Supernatural with my Christmas money and I'm loving it so far with all of the new creatures. It adds a new twist to the game.

That's easy, the clothes. I'm not a big fan of the supernatural stuff being added to my game and normally turn off all of the occult stuff in demographics, but I do use the clothes.

That said, my current legacy is a witch family and I am having a lot of fun with it. I am doing an ABC legacy and my hope is to pass the witch trait down the family line all the way to generation Z. I just turned down the frequency of other sims in town being occult states with the NrAAS SP mod, because I really don't like having a ton of supernatural type sims running around the town. It just makes them seem less special.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    WriterGurl97WriterGurl97 Posts: 6,087 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I personally love all the occults. Vampires were my favorite with Late Night, and remain my favorite with Supernatural, just because they seem to elusive, and mysterious, and sexy to me x)

Other than that, I think Fairies are really cool/cute, and I love practicing magic with my Merlin Sim (BBC TV show, if you wondered. I'm a Hee-ugee fan).

And although I dont really like the werewolves, and I kind of feel they were made into dogs more than wolves, I love the cute howling that toddler-wolves do.

I also love the town!

Enjoy your new EP, there's lots of fun to be had.
  • Options
    ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    edited December 2012
    just reading these replies makes me excited to try out all of the occults!
    I tried a fairy today because I LOVE fairies! I think I'm gonna try out a witch a next and see what types of spells I can cast.
    And I'm loving the random zombies during a full moon. (or at least that's when it happened to me. I'm not sure if that's when it always happens)
    Moonlight Falls is a great town too. Ah I'm getting really excited just typing up this post!
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited December 2012
    Moonlight Falls is definitely my new favorite town in the Sims universe. :D I love the style and feel of it. I also like all of the decorative items that came with this EP, including the clothing and hairs.

All of the new occult types are fun, and I'm still exploring a lot of them so it's hard to pick a favorite (I've really only played a witch and a werewolf to the fullest so far).

The Alchemy skill is also amazing!! The new potions are fun to throw at unsuspecting passer-bys. ((Oh, hello my pretty! Can I interest you in a Large and In Charge potion?! Muahahahaha!)) :twisted:
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    AdriaDraconAdriaDracon Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    So far, I love this expansion. I've got a fairy sim on my desktop and a witch on my laptop, and it's loads of fun! I like the decorative items that go along with this EP, especially the furniture.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited December 2012
    i got supernatural for christmas and started a witch,so we shall see,i do love the objects and the clothes are great congrats on your new ep
  • Options
    unicornponyzunicornponyz Posts: 224 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I like werewolves the best, but alchemy is a close second. I haven't played fairies for very much yet as I don't like their long lifespans.
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2012
    Supernatural is my favorite expansion. ^^

I love the town, clothes, hair, and items. Especially the rocking chair! The brooms and alchemy station are pretty cool, too.
  • Options
    KimberleyKimberley Posts: 392 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm not much of a fan of the supernatural gameplay, so I would have to say that the best thing about it is the new buy mode items.
    Congrats on your new EP! Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats on supernatural. I like the witches most.:)
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited December 2012

I love fairies, witches, alchemy skill, expanded gardening, new cooking recepies, new objects and CAS items.
    It is hard to choose, I love so much things in that expansion. :)