Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will happen if i uninstalled an EP?

Hello, I am just asking a question on what would happen if i uninstalled an EP. If anyone could help, that would be much appreciated! :)

So i have the following EPs/Sps installed:

Ambitions
Late Night
Outdoor Living
Generations
Pets
Showtime
Diesel
Supernatural
Seasons

I want to uninstall Ambitions and Generations, because I never play in Twinbrook/never use the Ambitions careers. The only things i really use from these EPs is some objects from Ambitions, and the Spiral Staircase in Generations. I am just worried, because of features from Generations and stuff. If i uninstall these EPs, what would happen to current games? Would i have to reinstall EVERYTHING afterwards? and start fresh? Someone please help! :P

Also, how can i contact EA about Seasons icon not showing up on my page.. thanks! :D

Comments

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,207 Member
    edited December 2012
    I believe if you uninstall an EP, anything you were using in-game will disappear, or at least be replaced with proxies.

I'm not sure if it causes a lot of problems, but before you uninstall, make sure everything you used from that EP is taken out, otherwise it might cause a glitch or something. It's best to be safe.

Now for the Seasons icon not showing up? I'm thinking that's a site glitch that a lot of users are getting.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    ThoseDaysAreOverThoseDaysAreOver Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited December 2012
    rednenemon wrote:
    I believe if you uninstall an EP, anything you were using in-game will disappear, or at least be replaced with proxies.

I'm not sure if it causes a lot of problems, but before you uninstall, make sure everything you used from that EP is taken out, otherwise it might cause a glitch or something. It's best to be safe.

Now for the Seasons icon not showing up? I'm thinking that's a site glitch that a lot of users are getting.

Alright, thank you for your answer! I am just contemplating saving every lot, pattern, etc, and just reinstalling everything to be safe. But at the same time, i don't want to, haha!

As for the Seasons icon, yeahhh i kinda thought that. Hopefully it pops up!