Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanking gifts! From 40675672 (Julian) MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD!

MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD!!!!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/647621.page#10299437

THANK YOU THREAD TO EVERYONE THAT HAS GIFTED ME!

This is a thank you thread to each and every single one of you that has gifted me anything. I'm glad I have some fantastic friends like them that can have a nice and fun time and at the same time they are generous... What else could I ask for??

These are all the wonderful thanks to all of you! If I missed you I'm extremely sorry.
**IF I DID, PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYONE WITHOUT A "THANK YOU!"**

So, I'm going to start with my first gift!

1* Gift from Mamajanaynay

Luxe Lounge Spa

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This was my first gift and I use it everyday when I try to make my own swimming pool area. Thanks so much Jeanine!

2* Gift from Dec3338

Warbling Wind Chimes

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I'm so in love with this gift because when you place it in your house it starts making a really nice harmony and it's also a really nice decoration. Thanks so much Decorator!

3* Gift from Iceperson12

Sweet Masses Chromodynamic Candy Dish

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yummy! When I got this gift I really felt the sweet candy taste in my mouth! I mean, look at it! It looks amazing! Thanks so much Ice!

4* Gift from Sexygrey32

Island Escape Compilation

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Omg! The moment I got this gift I really freaked out because I've been wanting to get on my hands something to work on a really beachy house! And I did! I built a house with all this stuff, it's called Tiki Serenity. Thanks so much Sexy!

5* Gift from Jajlo72

Jet Set Teens

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

After getting this amazing gift I felt like my teens would never ever, EVER dress so taggy again! I use this everyday and I love all the clothing. Thanks so much Jajlo!

6* Gift from Friendlyclever

Mounted Fireplace

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Amazing modern fireplace that she gifted me! I mean, I'm totally using this when I get the chance of doing a modern house! Thanks so much my Friendly!

7* Gift from Iceperson12

India Inspirations Living Room Set

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Ice strikes again! When I got it I felt so happy! I love India and everything that's related to it! I've never had the chance to use it, JUST YET! Thanks so much Ice!

8* Gift from Blunote00

Tropi-Con FauxFrond

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Born Beautiful Dress

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Bountiful Beret

Thumbnail_128x128.png

All these gifts that I got from Blunote were part of a contest that I won in 3rd place! I was so excited to win, because I've never won a contest in the forums before! It was a really nice and well planed contest that consisted in building a starter home. My entry is called Uncolored. I loved this contest, I had so much fun! Btw, Blunote was the sponsor. Thanks so much Blunote!

9* Gift from Mmdrgntobldrgn

Dreams of the Lotus Eaters

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Pineapple Pottery

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Tropical Leaves of Repose

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Gamma Green Thumb Plant

Thumbnail_128x128.png

These were also gifts from the last contest I told you about. Mama Dragon hosted this amazing contest and, as I already told you, I had a really amazing time building this little starter house. I leave you the link of Uncolored again, just in case. ;) Thanks so much Mama Dragon!

10* Gift from Corettabarajas

Porterman Glass Doors

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Coretta gifted me this awesome glass door that can be either modern or contemporary and that's why I'm so in love with it! I really love it and I'm already using it in my houses! Thanks so much Coretta!

11* Gift from Shrill

Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Bedside Candy Keeper

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This awesome candy keeper is so sleek and at the same time modern! I love it to death because it's a really nice decoration that can almost fit anywhere! Thanks so much Shrill!

12* Gift from Corettabarajas

Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Omgeeee!! I totally freaked out for this gift! I mean, the clothing, the decorations, the furniture and the whole AWESOMENESS! I'm seriously in love with this set and I'm getting really creative to start building with all this stuff! Thanks so much Coretta! AGAIN!

13* Gift from Iceperson12

Show Stopping Style- Hipper than You Blazer

Thumbnail_128x128.png

When I got this I was like... AGAIN?! Ice gifted me this fantastic blazer that goes really good with almos everything! I love the way it fits my sims and also the fact that as it's something so down to earth, I would also be wearing it! Thanks so much Ice!!

14* Gift from _arran_0x

Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I totally love this basketball throw machine! When I was a little kid I always wanted to have one of these! Obviously that didn't happen, but in The Sims it did! I use it every time I have an athletic sim because as it increases your athletic skill it entertains you a lot! Thanks so much Arran!

15* Gift from CasaundraKay

Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Sinkomatic

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This really nice and good looking sink goes well in every bathroom or kitchen you ever create! I mean, it's just amazing! I really like the look of it and it's just fantastic! Thanks so much Casaundra!

16* Gift from Mustangmama

Cante Chico

Thumbnail_128x128.png

When I got this amazing dress I freaked out! This is because I already had the hairstyle that goes with it, so my whole attire was arranged! Thanks so much Mustangmama!

17* Gift from Enkeli63

Pumped Up Pom Pom Hat

Thumbnail_128x128.png

OMG! I'm so in love with this amazing and beautiful hat! I really love it! Instead of putting the typical Santa hat to my sims in Winter I put this on them! I love it! Thanks so much Enkeli!

18* Gift from Azara67

Monte Vista

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

SPEECHLESS! Most amazing town that has ever been created for The Sims!! I'm like sooooooooo in love with it! I can't thank Azara enough! I'll really try to make an italian inspired house as a gift for her! She's so generous! Thanks so much Azara!

19* Gift from Just_angie65

Dancin' Shoes

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I really like these nice shoes that Angie gifted me! I mean, I love them! They look so nice and go really good with almost anything! Love them! Thanks so much Angie!

20* Gift from Enkeli63

Scene in Four Parts

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This amazing painting was gifted to me by Enkeli (AGAIN!). I really love it because it has an Asain feel and it can be either modern or antique! I love it! Thanks so much Enkeli!

21* Gift from Mamajanaynay

Barely There Scarf

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This cute shirt with a little and skinny scarf is just amazing. I mean, it looks amazing!!! I love it! Thanks so much Mamajanaynay!

22* Gift from Jajlo72

Hewnsman Dining Room Set

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

I love it! I love this amazing set that Jajlo gifted me because it's all made out of wood and it looks so nice! I really love it! Thanks so much Jajlo!

23* Gift from Okido1987

Pantucket Pat Moccasins

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This is a gift from Okido that I actually won from a lottery that I was nominated to. I placed 3rd place so I won these amazing moccasins that are so cute and really look amazing in Winter! I really love them! Thanks so much Okido!

24* Gift from Itguyinsc

Flower Child

Thumbnail_128x128.png

When I saw this I freaked out! Not only for the gift also because this means that I'm the Featured Contributor on the App Thread! I really like this hairstyle because I can see my female sims using it in Spring. Thanks so much Itguyinsc!

25* Gift from LavynderHaze

Swept Softly Hair

Thumbnail_128x128.png.

I'm really like this hairstyle because it looks so modern and UGH... I can't explain myself! IT JUST LOOKS AMAZING! I love it! Thanks so much Lavynder!

26* Gift from Kayla1686

Forte Loveseat

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Forte Single Living

Thumbnail_128x128.png

OMG! She nailed it! I say this because I've won these two gifts by placing 2nd in her contest for making her a new avatar. I didn't show up when the winners were announced because I was in my vacations. But the most amazing part of this is that I already had the long sofa! I got it for free in-game one day and now I have the whole living collection! I love it! Thanks so much Kayla!

27* Gift from ADWilson

Contemporary Comfort Living

Thumbnail_128x128.png

WOW! This was gifted to me by ADWilson the day before christmas! I was so stoked about this set and she gifted it to me before christmas?!! I mean, WOW! I love it, each single item in this set is perfect! Thanks so much ADWilson!

28* Gift from Wittylady

Downtown Boheme

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I love it! I just can say that I love it! I really, really like this dress because is so beautiful and looks sooooooooo amazing! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much WittyLady!

29* Gift from Vegablueboy

Old Town: Starter Kit

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This amazing town kit was gifted to me by Vegablueboy. The items in this set remind me of an old looking bar that was right in front of my grandpa's house. It just looks amazing and I love it! Thanks so much Vegablueboy!

30* Gift from Corwim

Formal Glad Rags

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This gift is so classy and elegant! I mean, the tucsido looks so nice and beautiful! I'm really going to try it for a wedding. Thanks so much Corwim!

31* Gift from DangerDanger

Prima-Sofa

Thumbnail_128x128.png

"Seats for your guests when you’re feeling generous. Or just for you if you prefer to have your audience sit on the floor." First of all, great description! Then, amazing gift! I've been taking a look at this sofa for a long time, because it looks so elegant but it could perfectly fit in a modern house! Just perfect! Thanks so much Danger!

32* Gift from Sofie981

Stones Throw Greenhouse

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Oh my friggin' god! I can't even explain how amazing this gift is! Since day 1 that this set was released I've been like super excited about it because my favourite skill in The Sims 3 is the Gardening! Also if you think about it this set has almost everything! I mean, a lot, two premium content, clothing and fantastic new objects! Mind = Blown Away. Thanks so much Sofie!

33* Gift from Mmdrgntobldrgn

Year of the Rabbit

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yay! I really like this gift! These cute little rabbits will look amazing in each and every house that I build in Shang Simla, China! I really love them! Thanks so much Mama Dragon!

34* Gift from ShaliANel

Jet Set Elders

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

Finally some clothing for my dear elders! They are always so lacking in every SP or EP and with this amazing set I actually get to give my elders a wonderful look! I really like it! Thanks so much ShaliANel!

35* Gift from Kgood2005

Shrub of Tranquility

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yes! When I got this present I was actually expecting it. Why? You may be thinking. I entered to a thread that you had to gift the person above you and then post your wishlist so that the person that posts next can gift you something. So that's what happened! I really loved that thread because it was the perfect time to spend some (and the only) SimPoints I have left from registering WA. Thanks so much for the gift Kgood2005!

36* Gift from DangerDanger

Happily Ever After- Original Peasant Top

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I love it! Danger did it again an gifted me this awesome and beautiful top. It just looks so nice and down to earth. I mean, any female sim could be wearing this and be in an everyday attire or even in a formal attire! Who knows? Thanks so much Chrys!

37* Gift from Potterphyle

Vintage Smock

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Contemporary Comfort Bedroom

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Wait. There has to be an explanation for all these amazing gifts! And, yes, there's one. I've entered two contests that the generous Becky was hosting. One was about creating Betty White and I placed in 3rd ( :mrgreen: ) and the other one was about creating a nice story situated in the decades (either it was 70s, 80s, 90s, etc.) in that one I placed 1st ( :thumbup: ). Even if all this gifts have an explanation, the generosity is, was and will still be there! I love all these amazing gifts because I think there are things that I would use (and over-use) when I play my game. Thanks so much Becky!

38* Gift from Yabajen

Zoe's Do

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Le Cirque Nouveau- Swoop Wave Hairstyle

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Gorgeous hairstyles, right? The generous Yabajen was hosting a forum contest, I entered and I think I placed... (I really don't remember :oops: ) But, I love both of them. I think that they are the most beautiful hairstyles that I have in my game, and I just love them! Thanks so much Yabajen!

39* Gift from Becca_una83

Mini Mountains Table Light

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This gift is really pretty and modern. I love these nice lights because they totally go with a beachy style but they can also be in a super-modern house! I just love these tiny little candles! Thanks so much Becca!

40* Gift from Aricarai

Headband Hip

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This gift came from Aricarai because of a Forum Contest. Chocbubbles decided to break up her winnings and gift me this really nice hairstyle! I just love it. So hippie and down to earth... I really like it! Thanks so much Aricarai and Chocbubbles!

41* Gift from Scorpiophoenix

St. Charles Ball Gown

Thumbnail_128x128.png

So elegant! So classy! So beautiful! I just love it! John gifted me this gorgeous dress saying: "This is a why not present. Enjoy!"... My god.. Really? WOW! I really love it. It's totally going or a wedding! Thanks so much John!

42* Gift from Saschatilo

Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Not Quite Water Wave Bed

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yay!!! The nice and generous Sarah was hosting a truly amazing and fun contest in the forums. It consisted in creating a Showtime venue or a sim, you could do both of them, and that's what I did! I won the CAS part so this is my reward! I really like it because of the nice decor items and finally a realistic mirror for the bathroom! Also, don't forget about the nice and curvy bed! WOW! I love it, so elegant and modern at the same time!!! Thanks so much Sarah!

43* Gift from Nik24X7

BahHaus

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I nearly fell of my chair with this gift! Omg! I mean...... AMAZING! I've wanted the BahHaus set like forever! I (as a builder) love to build modern houses but sometimes the same modern windows get a little too... you know, boring. Getting this set will truly help me make amazing modern houses. I-JUST-LOVE-IT! Thanks so much Nik!

44* Gift from Tjrslove

Braided Band

Thumbnail_128x128.png

My kind new friend Tjrslove gifted me this nice and beautiful hairstyle, and I got to say that I think is one of the best out of the whole Store. I mean, I love it! The flower and the band are perfect! Thanks so much Love!

45* Gift from Agstah

Boho Flapper

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Oh my dear Agstah!!! I played with her and a bunch of fantastic, funny and really friendly simmers a game called Mafia. We did this in the forums and I just loved it! It was so much fun and we all had a great time. Agstah sent me the gift saying she had a really nice time while playing the game with me. I had a fantastic time with her too, and I'll tell you something, I love the dress! So nice and girly. I feel like putting this into each and every single girly sim I make! YAY! Thanks so much Agstah!

46* Gift from Jojo777

Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yes! I love this hairstyle like... Sooooo much!!! I mean, sooo much!! This was gifted to me by Jojo because I won (with the Mafia) (hehe :twisted: ) in the last game. It was such a nice game and I really had a blast. I loved it! And this hairstyle is... I LOVE IT! :lol: Thanks so much Jojo!

47* Gift from Fission63

Sagittarian Dream

Thumbnail_128x128.png

I love this dress. So bohemian, so "To stay at home", so for my hippie sims! I just love it! I often do hippie sims because I just love how they end up, with this nice style that says "Why do you go to work? Stay home!" Lol.. I love it, I'll totally use it with a lot of sims, and I'm already thinking of uploading a new style for this dress. ;) Thanks so much Fission!

48* Gift from Azara67

Lunar Lakes

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Ragtime in the Big Easy

Thumbnail_128x128.png

This isn't happening right?!! What the..?!! No.. I'm sorry but.. WHAT?!! Azara!!!! What have you done?! :lol: Omg!! I.. was speechless and I still am.. Omg!! I mean.. Lunar Lakes and this amazing "New Orleans" inspired set??? I just love it! I see so many creations coming from here! I mean, modern houses with a futuristic look, futuristic sims, perfect clothing for my sims when they want to be really formal and soooo much more!! OMG! Azara.. :mrgreen: Thanks so much Azara!

49* Gift from Azara67

Hidden Springs

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

Collectionne Stäncké

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Dear Azara, I know someday I'll have to make a single thank you thread saying "Julian's Thank You Thread of Azara's gifts". I mean... WHAT?! Hidden Springs and the Stancké set? First of all, both of them seem to be from different worlds! Having sooo many differents ideas to build! I mean, cottages for Hidden Springs (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT) modern bedrooms with some elegance (I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT!) Azara, you're just a lovely friend, simmer and person. Thanks so much Azara!

50* Gift from Mathboy8

Beauty Revealed Armoir

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Mathboy! Wow! This dresser is awesome! I love it. The curved part below looks so beachy and calm, while the rest of the dresser looks so elegant! I loooove this dresser! And as you said, it would look amazing in Hidden Springs! Thanks so much Mathboy!

51* Gift from Liquidy

Ultra Lounge Study Set

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yes! My god! This set is amazing. Ultra-Lounge set is always amazing and the study is so modern, amazing and... I LOVE IT! Lex you are so generous and I seriously love this gift! The chair and the desk I mean, it's something I'll use too too much! Lol.. Thanks so much Lex!

52* Gift from Gigidawn

Pillars of Lamp Light

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Ultra Lounge Dining Set

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Hi Gigi!! Wow! I'm blown away! I mean, I didn't even know her and she randomly gifted me this awesome and fantastic stuff! Omg! The Ultra Lounge set, what to say!? I mean, look at it! I looove the dining chair, the little and cute dining table and the modern flower!(perfect!) Oh my! And those lights! I love them! I just feel they are so beachy and for the outdoors that I think the next time I make a beachy house, these lights will totally be in the backyard! ;) Thanks so much Gigi!

53* Gift from Azara67

Al Fresco Street Market

Thumbnail_128x128.png

MultiTab 6000

Thumbnail_128x128.png

tumblr_mgzm5cC5gL1s14h9co1_500.gif

And then:

tumblr_inline_mgnwy54Zsd1rv9b14.gif

I MEAN.... WHHAAAAATTTTT???? This is just too insane!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gawdddd.. Azara! I'm just speechless!! I mean.... Al Fresco Street Market... OMG. Just, I love gardening in the sims, and that it can actually merge with Monte Vista? The best and most wondeful world ever created in the sims?! :shock: And the MULTITAB??? OMG! Learning skills faster, anytime, anyday, anyone... OMG! I can't thank you enough sweetheart. Hugs, lots of love and happyness! Thanks so much Azara!

54* Gift from Gigidawn

Boho Bell Blouse

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Gigi! You did it again? Oh my! I just can't believe it! I have to say that I really really REALLY love this blouse! I can't wait to use it on my sims! Oh my! I love it! Thanks so much Gigi!

55* Gift from Seascape

Artistic Glass Pane

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Seascape! I'm so sorry for not adding you before, or even saying I wasn't able! My god!... Oh well. Just to let you know.. THAT I LOVE IT! I love how you can divide two different areas and also blend them at the same time! Modern and curvy! :lol: Just to let you know that I'm already using it in an apartment I'm working on ;)

~~This was added some minutes later...~~

Ultra Lounge Teens Set

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

So.. Went in game after updating this, and then, BUM! I was hit with another gift from Seascape! OMG! I just.. OMG.. I loooove it! Modern and for teens!! YES! Now.. I WANT TO BUILD A TEENS ROOM!! :lol: Hehe.. Thanks so much Seascape!

56* Gift from Gigidawn

Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

GIGI! You have the same illness as Azara! :lol: OMG! It's just.. Wow! I see how you can't resist with sales!! :shock: Okay.. So modern and now I have more kids stuff! YES! WIN! The Sims 3 is so lacking in terms of clothing and furniture for the kids, and I gotta tell you, now I have a bunch more stuff! I love it! Thanks so much Gigi!

57* Gift from Marystarbright

Happily Ever After- Frolic Away Dress

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Oh Pink Lady.. You sneaky! :lol: Aww.. So many ways to tell you that I love this dress.. Oh my.. So beautiful!!!! My fairies have a secondary formal attire other than the dresses from Supernatural! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much Mary!

58* Gift from Azara67

Palace of Versailles

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Happily Ever After- Made by Elves Hat

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Happily Ever After- Forest Flowers Hairstyle

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Happily Ever After- Village Life Hairstyle

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop

Thumbnail_128x128.png

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!!! I MEAN..... WHAT THE..?!!?? I couldn't, I can't and I won't believe this!!!! AZARA! 6 FRIKIN' GIFTS? OMG! The basketball hoop, amazing for my athletic sims and a great addition to my backyards! All those hairstyles, the ones for the children... I'm going to over use them!! And the one with the flowers, so cute and adorable!! And the messy one for the guys, AMAZING! Oh boy.. but then.. THE NEW SET!!! OMG! I JUST LOOOOOOOVEEEE IT! I looove it! Everything! The clothing, the hairstyles, the furniture... I LOVE IT! OMG AZARA! Thanks so much Azara!

59* Gift from Yabajen

Happily Ever After- Hero's Journey Outfit

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Oh boy! Yabajen.. I love you! I won 50 SimPoints in the Bachelorette contest because my bachelor was picked between sooo many other beautiful and wonderful sims. I can't believe it! Hehe.. Now I'll enjoy this outfit for my male fairies!! I looove it! Thanks so much Yabajen!

60* Gift from Envira_x

8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Just like the name of the painting says! It's awesome!!! I love this gift because it's so cute and I know I'm going to use this painting for myself a looot!! Because I just love to give my kind of bachelor sims a nice little room with lots of games and athletic things so they can relax and have a good time! I love it. Thanks so much Envira!

61* Gift from GoddessHekate

Boho Sun Dancer

Thumbnail_128x128.png

BEACH. Just, beach! When I saw this dress! I won this from a contest Goddess was hosting. This dress is beautiful and is one of many other dresses that I'll totally use for a beautiful summer evening! Relaxing by the beach.. Drinking something... NOW I'M JEALOUS! Thanks so much Goddess!

62* Gift from Gigidawn

Vineyard Villa Furnishings

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

Provence

Thumbnail_128x128.png

OH MY! Now I know what's like to see Gigi in action!! Hehe.. I saw she was having a pay day.. but.. really?! OH MY! First gift. I love it! I really got a mediterranean feel with this. The bed, the door, the bar, the hanging plant, BEAUTIFUL! I love it! And the Provence set... OMG!! I LOVE IT! So nice and it almost feels like I have my grandma home right around the corner with this set! Thanks so much Gigi!

63* Gift from Baxter_milo

Crafty Patches

Thumbnail_128x128.png

YES! Oh Rachel.. Oh dear Rachel. Beautiful skirt I think I'm already, oh.. wait.. I ALREADY PUT THIS SKIRT IN ONE OF MY SIMS! Lol.. I just got in game and gave this skirt to my sim because I love it too much! So hippie, at least I think so! Hehe.. Thanks so much Rachel!

64* Gift from Smashbridges20

Boss Level Lighting

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Frezzer Bunny fan right here! I love this thing! I won this from getting a honorable mention in a SimsAreSweet contest. Let me tell you all, if this lighting weren't look a bit too odd in a living room I would use it just EVERYWHERE! Lol.. As I told Envira, I'm using this for my athletic-retire for any of my bachelor sims! I love it! Thanks so much Smash!

65* Gift from Moongoddess32

Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Male fairies, get prepared for a makeover!!! I LOVE THIS! I'm totally adding this to my male-fairy collection. I.. I mean, It looks like a villager that looks so humble, but at the same time is just adorable! I love it! Thanks so much

66* Gift from SikSouthernTink

Championship Dreams

Thumbnail_128x128.png

You really didn't have to Tink!! I was about to enter a lottery because Tink is back! Yay! And.. I wasn't able to enter Coretta.. And then I saw I got gifted this amazing and totally beautiful racing set! I love it! My kids' bedrooms are going to have a totally different feel with this nice set! And also.. Some of the decor things are so going to go to a garage! I love it! Thanks so much Tink!

67* Gift from Emiie10

Classic Gumball Machine

Thumbnail_128x128.jpg

Emiie is always on a gifting mood, and she was hosting a thread saying she would gift the first 10 people that would post something. I though, why not give it a try? And then I found this amazing gift in my inbox!!!! WHAT?! This is..!! Oh my! I mean... Saying that I love it is just not much! I mean.. WOW! Gumball Machine.. Now my sims are going to start being fat!! :lol: Thanks so much Emiie!

Well, there it is! All the thank you's! :XD: It took me a long time actually to finish this! But, it's worth it. I love each and single one of my friends and I love the fact that they are so generous and don't mind giving their generosity to others. Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts I really do appreciate all of them.
If there's any error with the links, I didn't mentioned you, you don't want to be linked, etc. Please tell me!

Thanks so much,
Julian :)

Comments

• Options
    flox1flox1 Posts: 878 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats on all your gifts, looking good. Haha (:

Merry Christmas

/flox1
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited December 2012
    D'aww, how sweet of you! What a nice way to say thank you! :)

To be honest I can't remember if I gifted you or not. I gifted a good amount of people over the last few weeks, but I can't remember whether you were one of them or not either :/

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yay I'm so glad you were happy with what I chose! I love the avatars you made for me. Enjoy and Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited December 2012
    @Flox1 It's obviously looking good! :D
    @ShaliANel It's so generous of your part to actually be gifting others. I'm in love with the way the post came out to be, because I could say thank you to all the people that gifted me :)
    @Kayla1686 You nailed it! And I'm glad you liked my avatars. *pss* Don't hesitate to ask me to do one for you again! :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I got some money for Christmas so if I have have somehow missed you in my Christmas rampage I can fix that hopefully soon enough ^^ I miss gifting people, being poor sucks, haha!

~MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited December 2012
    @ShaliANel That's so sweet and considerate of you! And yep.. Being poor sucks :?

Guys! I'm going to update this! OMG! So excited! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    It's really nice of you to still be updating this. It must take you ages to list everyone and list the correct presents.

~MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited December 2012
    @ShaliANel It kind of takes some time, but you know, I would love to gift back, but I can't! My parents won't let me buy anything that's not EP or SP and it's okay. So, the only thing I could do is to take some time to actually say "Thank you" it in a pretty and formal way :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    40675672 wrote:
    @ShaliANel It kind of takes some time, but you know, I would love to gift back, but I can't! My parents won't let me buy anything that's not EP or SP and it's okay. So, the only thing I could do is to take some time to actually say "Thank you" it in a pretty and formal way :)

And that's why I'm glad that I no longer live with my parents ;) Can't beat freedom ^^ Having said that, only having £9 in your bank account is no fun either. Good thing I don't have to buy anything for uni right now :roll:

I did have slightly more left than I thought, though, so I bought some points and tidied up my gifting list ^^ I will try and make them last this time :roll:

Now there's a good New Year's Resolution! :D

Anyway, back to topic: I hope they all appreciate the time this must have taken you. D you know roughly how long you needed to do this?

~MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm glad you like the sofa!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    @ShaliANel Nice New Year's Resolution! I like it! I certainly don't know how much time it takes me to do this.. I really don't know! I hope the people that gifted me could actually see this and appreciate it as much as I appreciate their gifts.
    @DangerDanger I love it! Thanks, again! :)
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited January 2013
    You're welcome, I love the set you picked out. I used parts of that one a lot! Keep an eye open for more contests soon. :-)
  • Options
    yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited January 2013
    You're very welcome! :mrgreen: *hugs*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    @Potterphyle I'll be in the look of contests through the forums. ;)
    @Yabajen Hugs to you! :D
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2013
    You're welcome! The Bauhaus set is fantastic! I particularly love to use the garage door. Please make sure the fence shows up in your game as people have had problems with it in the past. I think EA has finally fixed it, though. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've updated the list.. And I can't believe it! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    You're welcome! The Bauhaus set is fantastic! I particularly love to use the garage door. Please make sure the fence shows up in your game as people have had problems with it in the past. I think EA has finally fixed it, though. :P

I loooove the garage door! And the fence.. Yes.. It shows up! So yay! :D
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awww. I'm so glad you enjoyed the contest. I really did like your venue too. I wish I could have gifted everyone a bunch of prizes! It was so hard to chose. But now I can have your amazing venue forever and ever and so can everyone else! Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    saschatilo wrote:
    Awww. I'm so glad you enjoyed the contest. I really did like your venue too. I wish I could have gifted everyone a bunch of prizes! It was so hard to chose. But now I can have your amazing venue forever and ever and so can everyone else! Thank you! :mrgreen:

That's so sweet!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've updated it! With some... A LOT! Of stuff! OMG! :D
  • Options
    MuckyDuckMuckyDuck Posts: 108
    edited January 2013
    What a lovely thought to make this thread! You made great use of the Tiki set in your build, I love it, rec'd! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    MuckyDuck wrote:
    What a lovely thought to make this thread! You made great use of the Tiki set in your build, I love it, rec'd! :)

Hehe! It's just that I couldn't waste my opportunity to make a house! Lol... And, I'm glad you liked it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited January 2013
    You're so very welcome hun for the gifts. I'm so glad you like them. It is always my joy to bring a little happiness to someone else. Have fun with those gifts and happy simming my dear. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    azara67 wrote:
    You're so very welcome hun for the gifts. I'm so glad you like them. It is always my joy to bring a little happiness to someone else. Have fun with those gifts and happy simming my dear. :)

Happy simming to you too :DDDDDDD
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Updated! By thanking Gigi and Azara! :mrgreen: