Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When can we expect an update to fix these terrible attraction system bugs?

I'm tired of recieving Omniplant gift boxes and bills that sit in my inventory. It's rediculous the number of expensive portraits I'm recieving. Everyone is attracted to my Sim and I can't stand all these calls for dates. Would you PLEASE fix this! Can we get an Attraction System Shut Off option? As is it's broken.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited December 2012
    And the plant getting stuck also needs fixing. Also is like to see the wedding cake that ce withonte Vista fixed.
  • Options
    Arboria101Arboria101 Posts: 55 Member
    edited December 2012
    Not only are my sims getting calls, but they are also randomly meeting up with people that they 'met online' even though they don't use online dating.

I even removed computers from their houses in the hope it could curb it for a little while.

They are also always randomly flirting with EVERYONE or that's how it seems.

It has been quite ridiculous, and annoying!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Also their dating profile goes back up when you remove it.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited December 2012
    EA quite possibly will NOT fix most of it as they consider it to be gameplay not bugs .
    They obviously do not play the game for long periods themselves to find out how stupidly annoying most of the attraction system is
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    They may fix it. The patch isn't out till January .
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2012
    They may fix it. The patch isn't out till January .

I sure hope you're right. I don't want ALL my sims subjected to the attraction system. I'm tired of canceling dates left and right for my sims that are in steady relationships. And I get MARRIED sims calling my sims for dates, including IN LAWS. Ewwww.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2012
    They still need to tune the Love Spells with Supernatural because witches are constanly casting them and causing sims to cheat that way as well. For that reason I don't have my married sims living in Moonlight Falls and don't have any of my sims married to witches.
  • Options
    Hotty5009Hotty5009 Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited December 2012
    I totally agree ! The constant date calls do not stop !
  • Options
    Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't think they put much thought into it. When my sim was single she didn't get one phone call! Now that she's married they're blowing up her phone. My sims get calls from pretty much everyone in town. I don't think they should get calls unless I've done something to initiate it, like flirting, or trying online dating, or whatever. Once a sim is married the calls for dates should stop, unless they're still flirting with other sims or online dating behind their spouses backs.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Yea but that's just it. Every sim has an online dating profile even if your sim never makes one or has a pc if you play another house hold you will see her on it.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited December 2012
    Its just like the memory system . Just something thrown into the game at the last minute to pad it out a bit more without thought about how it will work properly .
    And dont get me started about the online cards another goof up just to try and make the game seem more online and interactive
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited December 2012
    Nvm