Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

decided to get Deisel stuff

yayyy

Comments

• Options
    VihzelVihzel Posts: 734 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I really like that SP. I always use the jeans for men.
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've been debating on getting it, I love Diesel stuff. LOL
  • Options
    daria_is_odddaria_is_odd Posts: 810 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Vihzel wrote:
    I really like that SP. I always use the jeans for men.

yea I admit I had to have sneak peek (watching Quxxn's video)
    and the jeans look really nice..
    and also I think Men dont really get much and in this you get a lot of things for them which is a nice change :)
  • Options
    Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    I really like the Deisel stuff pack and I didn't expect to. One of the reasons is an idiot question of mine. What exactly IS Deisel stuff? I had NEVER heard of it before this SP. I guess I'm showing my age. :shock:
  • Options
    Fata1ityFata1ity Posts: 19
    edited December 2012
    How is it?
    It looks interesting
  • Options
    RaptureQuinnRaptureQuinn Posts: 14
    edited December 2012
    I really like a lot of it and I'm glad I got it, gives a lot more clothes to the guys.
    But some of the clothing is a bit off, a bit badly made (can't think of any examples at the moment, sorry)
  • Options
    FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've been interested in purchasing Diesel, but at the same time, I want to get Lucky Palms/Sunlit Tides/Monte Vista :/. So yeah, it's a difficult decision at this moment lol :oops: But yeah, I gotta agree with the fact that the Diesel stuff pack does offer awesome clothing for Sims :D.
  • Options
    blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Diesel is my favourite SP. I use the clothes all the time.
  • Options
    PandoraRitterPandoraRitter Posts: 787 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Trish1966 wrote:
    I really like the Deisel stuff pack and I didn't expect to. One of the reasons is an idiot question of mine. What exactly IS Deisel stuff? I had NEVER heard of it before this SP. I guess I'm showing my age. :shock:

Diesel is a designer clothing brand
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I've been debating getting it as well, I just can't tell if it's worth the money! I hope you enjoy it though. :)
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've thought about getting it too, but I decided not to. The clothes look really good though. :D
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited December 2012
    I am not sure if I like it or not. The clothes I have seen in it are a bit off. I think I'd rather use the money for Simpoints.
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited December 2012
    The jeans make it completely worth it! But I don't really use the furniture much...

@FreakZhio - if I was you I'd get one of the worlds first - don't have them, but if you have the money for a world, I think you might regret buying diesel first, as the jeans are pretty much the only interesting items... There's not really a whole lot of furniture or anything..
  • Options
    JENSJCH2000JENSJCH2000 Posts: 518 Member
    edited December 2012
    It's really up to you, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents worth. I really wasn't impress with it. I added it to my son's computer, but so far I really don't like the clothes.
    However, my niece did like some of the jeans.

Truthfully, I wish I had spent the money on something else.
  • Options
    Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    Trish1966 wrote:

Thank you for the answer! When I think of Deisel, I think of the fuel. I guess I actually AM showing my age! :lol:
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2013
    i actually purchased this like 2 weeks ago on sale for 10 USD. and i love it. Especially for the men. finally a decent pair of jeans! and i love the fit of the clothes. they are not bulging. they fit the sims the ways clothes should. no gaps. and the best is, i bought it on sale!
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited January 2013
    Trish1966 wrote:
    Trish1966 wrote:

Thank you for the answer! When I think of Deisel, I think of the fuel. I guess I actually AM showing my age! :lol:

Don't feel bad. I thought this was going to center around trucks and truckers until my young adult son explained it to me. I just picked mine up today.

I'm just downloading it now, so haven't gotting into it, but from the cover the clothes look cute. Just 'cuz I'm old doesn't mean I can't appreciate some of the newer fashions. Some.
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Alot of CC has better clothes, so I decided against it. Save myself the money.
  • Options
    Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2013
    I had mixed feelings on Deisel before I watched Quxxn's videos. The furniture looks modern and very versatile, I don't mind it. The jeans look very nice, and it looks like EA put a lot of effort into them.

On the other hand.. I feel like all of the jeans look the same, all of the shirts look the same. I'd rather use the free t-shirts you get on the base game. :lol: After watching Quxxn's video I'm glad I didn't spend the money on it because everything just looks... boring... and the same!

It depends on if you like the brand in the first place, I guess. Seeing as how I don't like Deisel it's no surprise I don't like the stuff pack either. :lol:
  • Options
    Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2013
    orkhid22 wrote:
    i actually purchased this like 2 weeks ago on sale for 10 USD. and i love it. Especially for the men. finally a decent pair of jeans! and i love the fit of the clothes. they are not bulging. they fit the sims the ways clothes should. no gaps. and the best is, i bought it on sale!

Wow that sounds like an awesome deal. o: Even though I don't like the stuff pack I would consider it if it was that cheap!
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited January 2013
    If Riley is going to insist on wandering around the house in his underwear, Avery is thankfull I got the Diesel stuff to improve the view. ;)

wlBuKd5.jpg
  • Options
    fabjamiefabjamie Posts: 122 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I feel like I was the only one who enjoyed this stuff pack. I mean, the clothes for the men alone was reason enough to get it for me. Even with all the CC out there, I feel like my male sims have very few clothing options compared to my females (all the female clothing takes like 10 minutes to load, no joke xD). The women's clothing is cute too. Diesel was actually my favorite stuff pack :shock:
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited July 2013
    I got it yesterday on sale for 13,39 €. It was the first stuff pack I ever bought, and might be the only one (I've checked through the rest of the stuff pack, and didn't really see anything I'd want). I love Diesel clothing in real life, actually just a few weeks ago I bought a Diesel t-shirt for myself, on sale, because they feel just a bit too expensive otherwise. Now my sims finally have good looking clothes, especially jeans. And I also love the furniture, especially the couch and the arm chairs. I could really take those into my real apartment too :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    edited January 2014
    yea me to ill be getting it next week and cant wait just love the clothes and furniture that comes with it happy simmin :thumbup:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    I just bought Diesel and installed it recently and I'm excited to use the stuff in building a new dive bar for my Sims.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg