Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rflong -- I have a question for you :)

mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
Mesa Vally and Moonbase Charlie/Delta - do you happen to have base game compatible versions of those with enough lots for users to expand with expansion specific venues and rabbit holes? Early in the new year, The Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge will be hosting our first ever scored tournament. In addition to the base game, expansion specific and Riverview worlds, I would like to offer a few creator worlds that can be chosen for tournament play. If you are interested at all, I can shoot you the specific requirements.

I've played Moon Base and Mesa Valley a few expansions ago and really enjoyed them both, so that is why I thought I would ask if you could help me out :) I definitely did also think of Longview, as it runs very nicely - but the two I mentioned fit better in an apocalypse setting :)

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi, Mikitta :mrgreen:

Good to see you. :D

I don't see a problem with that. Since they don't have to have any elaborate builds.
    What about Ice Station?

You can let me know what's needed. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I thought about Ice Station, but I thought it to be a little bit small for a tournament game.

Here is what I need specifically included ...

ONE empty 64x64 lot priced a 8192 simoleons (the default in CAW). They need to have adjacent to them three to five smaller built lots suitable to house a family of 4 to 8 sims, for neighbors and one mid sized (maybe 40x40ish) lot that is a big park. These need to be fairly close set to the apocalypse lot - they can be next door or across the street, but sims cannot cross any 3 or 4 way intersections in order to visit these neighbors. They cannot be on or near a beach (have to at LEAST cross a road to get to the beach).

All the base game venues and rabbit holes need to be included and empty lots available to add in venues and rabbit holes from later expansions, including ability to easily swap out the town hall with one of the multi rabbit hole civic centers and the school with the school/stadium buildings.

Housing for non player sims that are not located right next to the Apocalypse lot - there should be sufficient housing for at least 20 or 30 families.

Non player housing does NOT have to conform to apocalypse rules as strictly as does the players lot. They can have a TV, a computer, a bathtub, a stove and other basic amenities, and they can have 24/7 access to their refrigerators :p

The rules are being tightened up and I'm developing the scoring system. The tournament is, right now, schedualed to begin sometime in February.

here's the link to the most updated ruleset ...
    http://ts3ac.wikispaces.com/TS3AC

• Options
    edited December 2012
    And thank you Rf *hugs* :) good to see you too!