Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game thinks my sim is a dog after resetting her

It started happening a couple of days ago. I have some of nraas helpful mods and one which reset sims if something happens to them, and now sometimes my sim is being reset for no reason that I can see and every time the game treats her like she is a dog. (she's got two small dogs) and she still has her name but the jobs and the other things are greyed out and says that "dogs can't have jobs" and stuff... She travels a lot and lives in Sunlit Tides bit this never happens when she's traveling. Luckily I have the saver mod so the game saves every 15 min so when it does happen I just go to main menu and then back because I don't dare to save when it happens in case it's permanent....

I'm trying to think if I have downloaded anything that conflicts with anything but I don't think Delphy's dashboard works anymore, people have said that it doesn't work with seasons.

Comments

• Options
    LindsaySue2LindsaySue2 Posts: 121 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ok that's kind of funny. I am sorry I have no help or advice for you and I certainly empathize with your problem...but still that's a little amusing.
  • Options
    steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited December 2012
    Have you tried running the game without mods to see if the issue shows up?
  • Options
    TezaG78TezaG78 Posts: 113 Member
    edited December 2012
    No not yet, I tried to start it earlier today but my PC was acting up and it wouldn't start. Will try now.

Haha yes it is a bit funny although frustrating :/

I tried earlier without error trap and it seemed to work, gonna try again now and see.

Edit: It still happens when I put error trap back but I think the good about the mod outweighs the bad because I noticed that she goes back to count as a sim after about a minute.
    Post edited by Unknown User on