Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BOOKSTORE - Unlearned, and Learned Recipes/ Read and Unread Books

Hi Simmers.
Do ever get confused, or mixed-up when purchasing recipes at the bookstore, and you forget, or just don't know which you already know, and don't know? I know i do. & then, you end up purchasing a recipe your Sim already knows?

Well i think that the bookstore should say if your Sim already knows the recipe or not, because it would just make everything so much easier!

I for one, always get frustrated with the bookstore, when purchasing recipes..

This could also work for Read, and Unread books. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited December 2012
    IIRC, there's a mod that does this. So, it's obviously a very good idea.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Simmers.
    Do ever get confused, or mixed-up when purchasing recipes at the bookstore, and you forget, or just don't know which you already know, and don't know?

This is just me in every situation in RL ^^^^ :lol: 'Do you ever get confused?' Am I ever not confused? 'or just don't know what you already know', story of my life! :lol:

But... umm... YES! Great idea! Just a little check box or something if your sim knows the recipie or music so you don't buy it twice. It annoys me that they vanish when read as well. I want to put them on my shelves or re-sell them! :evil:
  • Options
    kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited December 2012
    It is a little strange that music and recipes always vanish when a sim learns them. Are they written in magical ink like the spell scrolls from D&D?