Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else with a blank Sale! page?

I'm sorry for posting here and on the Store Technical Discussion, but I'm trying to find out how many of us have been affected by this... :(

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/620618.page
I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...

Comments

• Options
    BettySwolluxBettySwollux Posts: 300 Member
    edited December 2012
    Have it too, not overly bothered about it though.. mostly just 30% reductions

Chances are you'll see better deals over the xmas holidays
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sale page for me is also blank but this only happened today, since I have no clue what day they change the sale items I tend to check it everyday, so was OK yesterday, blank today.
  • Options
    SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for replying, I'm guessing this a global issue then.
    From the thumbnail at the bottom of the Store's main page, I can see that the items on sale are the same as yesterday, but I'd hate to miss a good opportunity when they change...
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited December 2012
    Can only hope they are adding some nice stuff...
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    The sales are changing today - I'm guessing yesterday's maintenance was to put up the new items, but mine's still showing blank too. They all said "Sale ends 12/5" yesterday.
  • Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited December 2012
    Checked the sale page from in-game, it's blank there as well.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    I think they're just updating. I love it when the sale is updated. :D
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sale page is blank too..
  • Options
    chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Blank for me too! Yay updates!
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited December 2012
    Blank for me too and when I try and look at uploads I get Liam so I think there are some issues with the site again. Hopefully there will be some new and fun stuff when they get it all fixed, like a holiday set.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited December 2012
    Mine is blank.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yep. :|
  • Options
    FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I thought is just me, because the sales page is blank.
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited December 2012
    The sales are changing today - I'm guessing yesterday's maintenance was to put up the new items, but mine's still showing blank too. They all said "Sale ends 12/5" yesterday.

yelp ...... you are in my future

either that or I'm stuck in the past, I've got 7:23 pm 12/5 for time and date, so give it 5 more hours +/- and the new sales should be up ..... posting from wet and drab cali
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yes! I just looked. Probably being updated so I'll have to catch it tomorrow. Have to go to bed very soon!!
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited December 2012
    probably updating it with set that go good with the new world
  • Options
    Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited December 2012
    oh yea and everyone had high hopes that the site would of been fixed with the last scheduled maintenance there !

so there you go! another one to add to the list of screw ups of the month! along with the fr's again and now the exchange along with the store!

so the list now gets bigger and bigger!

and just so you know we over the UK here have yet to see the My Messages & Gift Messages work on our side! so there's another to add to the list too!

well anyway! welcome to the club! and no i cannot see the sales section either! and the main store page still shows sets and stuff from 2 months ago so go figure!

• Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited December 2012
    No solution to this yet on my page - what about you guys and gals?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Nope. Still blank. Is it too early for them to be setting up the Christmas Sales?
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited December 2012
    yep blank page...and i'm not liking the way expensive sets were added to the related items on the MV page
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited December 2012
    I have, it has been like this for many days.
  • Options
    KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Blank for me too.
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited December 2012

yelp ...... you are in my future

either that or I'm stuck in the past, I've got 7:23 pm 12/5 for time and date, so give it 5 more hours +/- and the new sales should be up ..... posting from wet and drab cali

Wow. I did not read all the posts here, was just skimming them, and the line: "yelp ...... you are in my future", made me think this was the start of a brand-new romance right here in our very own forums, lol.....perhaps I need sleep or something, lol. ;-)