Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Couple of Random Sim Questions

First of all, how do you read a toddler or child to sleep?

And secondly, if your sim adopts a unicorn can the unicorn learn racing and jumping and enter competitions like a regular horse?

And lastly, what does the "Reviving Sprinkle" do? I figure it revives dead plants from it's name, but does it do anything else like raise plant quality or grow the plants?

I had a couple of other questions, but now I forgot them. I'll ask in the thread later if I can think of them again! ^^

Comments

• Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited December 2012
    1. wait for child to be near low energy, then click on child, and choose "read to sleep". easy.

2. not sure on this one, as I don't have any unicorns in my family.
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks, Min! I was clicking on the book and the bed and everywhere but the child! LOL! ^^
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Oooo...I thought of one more. Do any of the Premium Content items in the store take care of the "Sore" moodlet? I know getting a massage from the rabbithole spa or another sim does, but what about the massage chair or the massage table? Do either of those items get rid of the "Sore" moodlet?
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited December 2012
    yes unicorns can train on the race track items and so can race in the EQ CTR. I have a unicorn farm with 6 unicorns and they love to train on the jumps and race track on their farm/ranch.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    tammyjo329 wrote:
    yes unicorns can train on the race track items and so can race in the EQ CTR. I have a unicorn farm with 6 unicorns and they love to train on the jumps and race track on their farm/ranch.

OMG! That sounds awesome! Thanks for the info! ^^