Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Romeo Rake like in your game?

So I was playing Bridgeport today, and my sim is best friends with Kirby Wise. One day, he invited her over for a chat, when I noticed that she was pregnant. She was single, though, so I was curious as to who her baby daddy was. Using Twallan's Master Controller, I found out that it was Romeo Rake!

But Romeo was married to Suzy Rake, nee Strummer! Feeling even more curious, I used MC again to check out his family tree, and I continued to check it ever after.

By the latest count, Romeo Rake in my game has had ten kids with about eight different women. Of course, his wife eventually figured out what he was doing and divorced him, but wow!

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior from him? Or is there just something funky with my Twallan story progression?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited December 2012
    It must be the mods in your game causing him to do this. In any of my Bridgeport saves when he finally picks a romantic partner, he never cheated on them. Although he is a pretty big flirt when it come to the ladies.
  • Options
    CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Romeo was lovely in my game. He was my avatar's first husband, they had three daughters and he was faithful to her until he died (she's a vampire so obviously out-lived him by a long shot!). He also had a very high paying job which was nice!

He never really flirted all that much in my game, I'm surprised by him in your game! And @LaBlue0314 I had that mod in my game too and never had that problem with anyone.
  • Options
    AgentChickenAgentChicken Posts: 33
    edited December 2012
    Romeo likes to come to my house uninvited and Swim in my pool, and Eat all my pizza, Then throws up and leaves. I don't think anyone told him that Coming to a strangers house and eating before swimming is not a good idea.