Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim unable to cook

My Sim has high level cooking skills, not yet maxed out. The mixing bowl dissappears and she complains somethings in her way- she can't make the new dishes she learned or her son's favorite key-lime pie. Husband can cook but his levels aren't high enough for foods that she can't cook. I haven't switched any main households since she got married. Their two kids are now children.

I have tried replaceing all new appliances and counters and moved any possible items that could prevent her from moving around properly. The only unknown seeds they have planted are a money tree and garlic.

The problem gets worse and the glitch is saved with the game.

Any one else have this problem - is there a way to fix it? :?

Comments

• Options
    MatriarchMatriarch Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2009
    I just wanted to say I'm having the problem as well. My sim is living on juice, she's single and is going to starve if I can't find a way to start cooking soon
  • Options
    elhefeelhefe Posts: 1,588 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Do you have any Mods installed?
    If not try opening the cheat console (ctrl shift c for WinXP, ctrl shift windows key c for WinVista), type: resetSim firstname lastname
    replace firstname and lastname with the Sim's full name.
    I hope that helps
  • Options
    rodrigclrodrigcl Posts: 21
    edited October 2011
    Hya,

It i happening the same with me as well. i have bought to my kitchen the new furniture and yesterday i have updated the game. since then i have stopped seing all kitchen accessories and my sims can;t cook at all. I will try to reset and see how it gets.
  • Options
    rodrigclrodrigcl Posts: 21
    edited October 2011
    hya tried to reset both sims and hasn't work out. do i have to re-install the house?