Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem buying Sunlit Tides

For two days I've been trying to buy the gold version of Sunlit Tides but it doesn't work. The screen goes white and it says "connecting" but nothing happens, and I've been patient and waited quite a while. Normally I use Firefox but today I also tried with Google Chrome but that didn't make any difference...

Comments

• Options
    VihzelVihzel Posts: 734 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I can recommend to not get the gold version of Sunlit Tides.
  • Options
    TezaG78TezaG78 Posts: 113 Member
    edited November 2012
    Why? I really want the sauna and massage table.
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2012
    make yourself a cuppa and read this

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/580131.page
  • Options
    VihzelVihzel Posts: 734 New Member
    edited November 2012
    TezaG78 wrote:
    Why? I really want the sauna and massage table.

You already get the sauna with the regular Sunlit Tides. Basically you are paying an extra 1900 sim points for a massage table and an outdoor shower (simply just functions as a shower).
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2012
    p.s.

i'm not trying to put you off buying the world just if you run into any issues that thread may be able to help you with known issues and it is a very beautiful world
  • Options
    TezaG78TezaG78 Posts: 113 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks :) I read about it after I finally managed to buy it from inside the game instead. Haven't noticed any route isues yet but I have the mod from NRAAS that check automatically for unroutable sims and other things so I don't think it should be a problem.
    I really wanted the massage table because I study to be a massage therapist so I thought it would be cool to have the table so I can see how they do it the Sims way :)