Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winter wear..?

I havent got seasons yet but im hoping to get it for Xmas. Ive seen in the forums and other various places that there is a new clothing type called (I think) Winter Wear.. and i was wondering, do your sims automatically change into that every day it is winter? Or do they change into their every day clothes and when they go outside you change them into their winter clothes?
& lastly the pre-made sims, ex. Bella Bachelor, do they have winter wear as well, and is it nicely designed or is it just randomized like how clothing is after they age up?

Comments

• Options
    plp103084plp103084 Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    They change into the winter clothes just when it's winter, you choose a coat or snow suit or what not and then when your sims go outside they just switch into their coat, JUST in the winter though. ALso when they go outside you can see their breath, it's amazing detail. and the windows get all 'frosty' pretty cool stuff, I just got mine today!
  • Options
    danceforeverdanceforever Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2012
    plp103084 wrote:
    They change into the winter clothes just when it's winter, you choose a coat or snow suit or what not and then when your sims go outside they just switch into their coat, JUST in the winter though. ALso when they go outside you can see their breath, it's amazing detail. and the windows get all 'frosty' pretty cool stuff, I just got mine today!

Thanks! Im glad someone understood my questions haha :) I wasn't sure if anyone was going to understand what i was asking lol.
    And oh my gosh! That sounds amazing! Ive seen like a million pics and probably watched the trailer about 200 times!! I dont know how much longer I can wait till Christmas! I need this game!! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on