Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

And the Body Count is GETTING BIGGER = Azara67 Strikes Again!!

HELP!! MEDIC "MAN DOWN"

you know i swear that woman is on a serious mission now! and she's not leaving any witnesses!

so quick the ICU is now calling for me! so guy's call the paramedics because now i've been well and truly squashed here!

so i at this stage i might have to start up a personal thread of my own to include Azara67 as the most wanted and lethal weapon on this main site

because now she's hit me with another 4 large sets from my wishlist there! which i honestly thought the drive by shootout was over! but i was sadly mistaken with that one!

so now she's made it to the top ten "Most Wanted" {Dead or Alive}

but seriously though! you are one amazing lady with one heck of heart of gold! and if anyone say's otherwise then they'll have us to deal with

so thank you!

you alway's catch me when i least expect it which is what i admire about you!

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited November 2012
    You are lucky! I came on here to tell you that I can't friend you yet as my site will not let me. Please know that when it does I will friend you.
  • Options
    Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited November 2012
    yea don't worry about it! i know how the site is working! the different servers update at different times so you'll see me in the morning or you could go through one of my friends list like say azara there and add me through there!

thats usually how i do it now! then that way when the system next updates you'll see me on your wall!

just a thought thats all

but thanks for letting me know all the same! so you don't need to worry too much! as i'm not going anywhere anytime soon! :P

• Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ashcroft31 wrote:
    HELP!! MEDIC "MAN DOWN"

you know i swear that woman is on a serious mission now! and she's not leaving any witnesses!

so quick the ICU is now calling for me! so guy's call the paramedics because now i've been well and truly squashed here!

so i at this stage i might have to start up a personal thread of my own to include Azara67 as the most wanted and lethal weapon on this main site

because now she's hit me with another 4 large sets from my wishlist there! which i honestly thought the drive by shootout was over! but i was sadly mistaken with that one!

but seriously though! you are one amazing lady with one heck of heart of gold! and if anyone say's otherwise then they'll have us to deal with

so thank you!

LOL! I was trying to lay low and not be noticed! :lol: I guess I failed at being a sneaky ninja. I'll have to go back to the school of sneakyness and start over. :lol:

You're so very welcome my friend. But you still have items on your WL so you're still not safe. :twisted:
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Azara67, I just want to say how wonderful of you I think it is that you;re so generous. I've been a part of the community for all of three days, and every one of them has seen a new thread thanking you for massive gifts you've given people. You're a kind, generous soul, and it's so sweet of you that you would gift so hugely to total strangers. Go you!
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited November 2012
    Azara67, I just want to say how wonderful of you I think it is that you;re so generous. I've been a part of the community for all of three days, and every one of them has seen a new thread thanking you for massive gifts you've given people. You're a kind, generous soul, and it's so sweet of you that you would gift so hugely to total strangers. Go you!

I couldn't agree more. It is people like her that keep my faith in humanity. I see these posts where people have been so unbelievably generous, and I can't help but smile. Thanks for making these forums such a wonderful place to come. :)
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited November 2012
    This is very wonderful of you Azara for Ashcroft...You certainly deserve it!

You guys are awesome! Too bad Azara owns like the whole store or someone would her her back for you... *whistles innocently*
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2012

Thank you hun for your kind comment. But I don't just give to just anyone. Mainly to the people who are active in GG forums who I consider all my friends whether I know them or not and to people who I see are being friendly or helpful all around. :)

• Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I couldn't agree more. It is people like her that keep my faith in humanity. I see these posts where people have been so unbelievably generous, and I can't help but smile. Thanks for making these forums such a wonderful place to come.

well i'm glad to here that! because this is exactly how we all operate! and this is what i'm doing for Tayla as well as certain other one's but i'm backed into a corner sometimes with her! so if i'm misunderstood then i'm sorry for not explaining in more detail how things are done on here!

and i do this for anyone just by randomly picking them out! and for that! this is what i get in return!
    This is very wonderful of you Azara for Ashcroft...You certainly deserve it!

You guys are awesome! Too bad Azara owns like the whole store or someone would her her back for you... *whistles innocently*

oh yea you can count on that! now plotting a plan of attack! so we are watching her closely with envious eye's from now on!
    azara67 wrote:
    LOL! I was trying to lay low and not be noticed! I guess I failed at being a sneaky ninja. I'll have to go back to the school of sneakyness and start over.

but seriously though i wouldn't of even noticed if it wasn't for the fact that i use windows live mail which synchronizes every 5 minutes and i knew when i got stormed with emails there it wasn't friends requests because those are on time delay so i knew it had to be something else which i didn't expect this!

but in all honesty thank you!

and i have to say you really know how to light up the night sky at the right moment there!

that is for sure!! :P
  • Options
    evilzlegendevilzlegend Posts: 106 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Ashcroft31 wrote:
    HELP!! MEDIC "MAN DOWN"

so thank you!

The best first post I've read in a thread.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    azara67 wrote:

Thank you hun for your kind comment. But I don't just give to just anyone. Mainly to the people who are active in GG forums who I consider all my friends whether I know them or not and to people who I see are being friendly or helpful all around. :)

All the same, the entire reason I joined this site is because I was depressed and wanted to see if I could find something to help restore my faith in humanity a little. You and your generosity, and that of others here, have done a lot for my faith in mankind. It's not the gifting that matters, but the kindness shown by it which I love to see.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @ashcroft we obviously have had our differences, and I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I have done. I don't know how aware you are of what I have gone through recently, but I could really do with a break. I come here for that break, I just want to be able to come here and enjoy the chats and atmosphere, and community in general. Please stop finding every opportunity to try and make me feel bad, all I did was ask people to not react with that situation by being nasty, and I don't believe that was wrong, it isn't my fault that it got out of hand. Believe me though, I'm staying well out of it now, I can't cope with the pain it has brought into my life, I just want to feel the positivity from these forums, that I felt until a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    we obviously have had our differences, and I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I have done. I don't know how aware you are of what I have gone through recently, but I could really do with a break. I come here for that break, I just want to be able to come here and enjoy the chats and atmosphere, and community in general. Please stop finding every opportunity to try and make me feel bad, all I did was ask people to not react with that situation by being nasty, and I don't believe that was wrong, it isn't my fault that it got out of hand. Believe me though, I'm staying well out of it now, I can't cope with the pain it has brought into my life, I just want to feel the positivity from these forums, that I felt until a couple of days ago.

. . . ? Um, what the heck is going on here? Whatever's happening, this is a thank-you thread for a generous Simmer. If we're having disagreements, perhaps a less public forum is more appropriate than raining on this well-deserved parade. By all means, resolve whatever issues you have, but this isn't the place, don't you agree?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Look, I'm sorry, just ignore it. I've just been very up and down tonight, and I wasn't thinking clearly. It really was just pointless, I just don't feel like I can get it right these days.

It really is amazing what azara has done, and I hope that my little outburst doesn't take away from that.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited November 2012
    [quote=**************** we obviously have had our differences, and I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I have done. I don't know how aware you are of what I have gone through recently, but I could really do with a break. I come here for that break, I just want to be able to come here and enjoy the chats and atmosphere, and community in general. Please stop finding every opportunity to try and make me feel bad, all I did was ask people to not react with that situation by being nasty, and I don't believe that was wrong, it isn't my fault that it got out of hand. Believe me though, I'm staying well out of it now, I can't cope with the pain it has brought into my life, I just want to feel the positivity from these forums, that I felt until a couple of days ago. [/quote]

I was taken in by them also. Do not feel bad......You have a huge heart and it was in the right place and scammers will be that scammers.......I think EA should be more careful who they let have accounts.........But, that is how we learn through our mistakes. I will most likely make the mistake again, but I would rather err on the side of being kind than err on the side of being mean and vicious. We are now wise to them we will be more cautious.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Your post isn't coming up properly, but from what I can read;
    "I was taken in by them also. Do not feel bad......You have a huge heart and it was in the right place and scammers will be that scammers.......I think EA should be more careful who they let have accounts.........But, that is how we learn through our mistakes. I will most likely make the mistake again, but I would rather err on the side of being kind than err on the side of being mean and vicious. We are now wise to them we will be more cautious."

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Look, I'm sorry, just ignore it. I've just been very up and down tonight, and I wasn't thinking clearly. It really was just pointless, I just don't feel like I can get it right these days.

It really is amazing what azara has done, and I hope that my little outburst doesn't take away from that.

I don't mean to be rude (I realized to late how aloof and catty that I have sounded) and I'm sorry that you're having a bad night. I just wanted to make sure the focus stayed on azara67.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    On top of her unbelievable generousity as a gifter, azara shows incredible kindness with her advice.

Thanks azara, I really appreciate both, but especially the advice. :)

edit: hadn't opened all the gifts at that point, and now that I have I'm crying, you really shouldn't have gifted me that, I can't believe how generous that was of you. Thank you so much, words just don't do it justice. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:

I don't mean to be rude (I realized to late how aloof and catty that I have sounded) and I'm sorry that you're having a bad night. I just wanted to make sure the focus stayed on azara67.

No hun, you were completely right. I wasn't thinking straight, and I'm glad that you pulled me back into line. :)
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited November 2012
    **hands vitamins**

Hopefully they will help your recovery :mrgreen:

I sue am glad I haven't been hit yet! I thank you for that, Carla :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    On top of her unbelievable generousity as a gifter, azara shows incredible kindness with her advice.

edit: hadn't opened all the gifts at that point, and now that I have I'm crying, you really shouldn't have gifted me that, I can't believe how generous that was of you. Thank you so much, words just don't do it justice. :)

What? What happened? Is azara67 being awesome some more?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:

yea thats the thing i admire about her! and what she said to me before she left was how helpful and kind i am towards you guy's if you read my posts there!

and i'm not a bad person! i just have to think of others as well as myself! because these forums have a different set of rules which as a gifter i have to stay neutral at all times, and not take sides! and that one we've all been talking about is way out of control and we're all out of our depth! so take it from us! just drop her because she's going to drag you and tayla and everyone else thats trying to help her down with her! and i don't want that which is why i had to stay out of this one for!

and that and the fact that i wanted you to see with your own eye's exactly what she is really like and as you've already seen she's the most untrustworthy and un liked person on this entire site!

and as for the matter of me hating anyone! sorry you got mislead with that one! as you have also seen i love everyone, and have not built up my title here by posting spam or just useless clutter, i have made a name for myself because i'm spread right across the entire site and rather allot of these forums!

so if your question is! do i hate you, Tayla, Katie and the rest then the answer is "NO" and the reason why i removed you guy's from my list for is simply because Tayla removed me and i know she gets panicky when she see's me posting on OP's walls so for her safety i removed a whole group just to allow her to cool off alittle and come to terms with the fact that all you use are just flogging a dead horse with that one your trying to help there!

so on the grand scale of things if you feel you want to rejoin my group then feel free but in your own time or when you feel your ready so no pressure though!

and just so you understand whatever happened in the past few hours its now in the hands of the developers and the forum team to deal with! so its now best to let them get on with ok

so thank you all for your understanding in this matter and for posting your comments on my topic for azara! i appreciate that!

so no hard feelings agreed?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Ashcroft31 wrote:
    so no hard feelings agreed?
    Of course not! :P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I don't have hard feelings, the topic that I started wasn't meant as it was taken. I just wanted to people to think carefully about what they said before they said it, she was merely an example.

The topic became too hot and out of control, and that wasn't anyones fault. I don't think that you hate me, why would you hate someone you barely know. I just want things to calm down and go back to normal.

Anyway, we should all be focusing on the positive side of the forums, like Azara, and how to get her back for being so kind to people. :wink:
  • Options
    corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited November 2012
    *Ignoring any negativity*

How awesome for you Ahscroft! One generous simmer gifting another :D Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... hope she left something for the rest of us to throw at you lol I have a few days to plot before I reload. After how I got dumped on yesterday I am looking forward to some gifting of my own :twisted:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I don't have hard feelings, the topic that I started wasn't meant as it was taken. I just wanted to people to think carefully about what they said before they said it, she was merely an example.

The topic became too hot and out of control, and that wasn't anyones fault. I don't think that you hate me, why would you hate someone you barely know. I just want things to calm down and go back to normal.

yea i was aware of that but by then it was too late because several million people had already seen your post anyway so they had a fair idea who you were talking about! because you see your wall is now a duplicate of Facebook's News Feed so by the time you reply to your post after you post on your wall a huge group have already seen it! like the conversation i was having with Tayla earlier on! you were watching that i know because the way the system is setup! and i was watching you and tayla talking as well but didn't want to intervene because i felt you too needed to voice your opinions about me! but just for the record i wasn't angry with tayla the caps where there just to highlight what could happen to your full site persona's if you'd sparked the guru's attention thats all,

so on the grand scale of things thanks for your understanding with this matter!
    Anyway, we should all be focusing on the positive side of the forums, like Azara, and how to get her back for being so kind to people. :wink:

and as for Azara if you can figure that one out then be my guess! because as my subject title is pretty clear! and let the record show that i'm alway's 2 steps ahead of everyone but Carla here is now 12 Steps ahead and no one i repeat "NO-ONE" has successfully taken her down bar a couple which managed to catch her off-guard but they were very lucky to say the least!

but yea if you manage to figure this one out then please do share it with all of us ;)

other than that your welcome! and keep your chin up ;)
    How awesome for you Ahscroft! One generous simmer gifting another Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... hope she left something for the rest of us to throw at you lol I have a few days to plot before I reload. After how I got dumped on yesterday I am looking forward to some gifting of my own

aww and thanks corettabarajas! and yea she is one sneaky devil alway's catching me off-guard! and my list is now slowly dying too! so i don't know how long i can keep it alive at this rate! but i'll try my best! but i cannot promise anything though!

but other than that! i'll be going on a rampage pretty soon too! so watch out everyone ;) me's coming for you :twisted:

other than that looking forward to seeing which victims you have on your suspects list :roll: