Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

6628 vehicles have been removed...

:shock: I've been using Twallan's Overwatch for several expansions now. Yes. I remove all mods before installing the expansion. Yes. I went to Twallan's wiki and updated my mods to patch level 1.42 before putting it back.

Something radical has happened with either this expansion or Overwatch because I never got 6000+ vehicles in one day in Sunset Valley. Also, this was a new game. I did not continue an old game from prior to installing the expansion.
Origin ID: Barbara917

Comments

• Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I've been having a lot more sims found stuck overnight when running the mod than before seasons!!
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have alot too, i read on here that there is a bug with limos.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2012
    I had one house that spawned a couple hundred sims. I kid you not. I deleted the house to say the least. I think there are some spawner issues with Seasons.
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've never had that many but I'm getting a lot of stuck vehicles too, and especially stuck sims, probably a dozen sims a night whennitnused I be one every couple of nights. Praise be to Twallen :D
  • Options
    reinmagreinmag Posts: 684 New Member
    edited November 2012
    yes, it's a glitch. At least you have overwatch.
    I also found putting in Nonanema's 'no limos' DRASTICALLY reduced what OW needed to clear.

use the 2nd one, no limos

http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/no-limo/
    limos are spawning, this helped go from over 6000 a day to about 50 to 100
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited November 2012
    Good news for my klepto sim. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited November 2012
    lesley418 wrote:
    Yeah, I've been having a lot more sims found stuck overnight when running the mod than before seasons!!

Same :)

Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited November 2012
    I know I can't help but wonder HOW people's games are running without MODS like Twallans! EA def needs a fix soon!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited November 2012
    A lot of the stuck sims are due to routing issues that have cropped up since 1.42. My sims (and I've heard a lot of similar reports) will walk through walls, onto water, up the side of houses and become trapped. Overwatch resets like 15 sims a night. I had to move a few before installing Overwatch because they were beginning to starve.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have a lot of cars being removed too, and I also have a lot of chipmunks on my lot, if I delete them they just come back. Does anyone Else have this problem?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am guessing the routing issues were caused by the swimming in the ocean "feature." Is it being suggested here that the vehicles/limos and routing errors are related bugs? Or are we all simply thankful for Twallan's Overwatch for a variety of reasons?
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I've had the largest amount of cars I've ever seen been cleaned up since Seasons, but nothing quite like your 6k. I don't know how other's games are still running with that kind of buildup and no way to clean it up.
  • Options
    fryfrkhllyfryfrkhlly Posts: 659 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank goodness for Overwatch... I have had a ton of unroutable sims and cars... driving me insane.
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited November 2012
    I had removed Overwatch when I installed on friday. I need to put it back lol. The car spawning bug was bad enough...now the Limo's are running riot.

How did seasons do this with vehicles....I dont realy like using mods...but I have to now....beacuse they nevr fixed the car spawning bug...they most probaly wont fix the limo issue either :?
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah I'm always getting messages popping up saying so and so is stuck probably every few minutes. I love you Twallan!!! lol :lol:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    wow... over 6000...
    my max to day was almost 3000... and I was in schock..
    I have tons of cars (before season usally it was 30 a day) + unrouting sims and stuck sims....
    I know I can't help but wonder HOW people's games are running without MODS like Twallans! EA def needs a fix soon!

me to
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Shadowninja2Shadowninja2 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yea, EA really needs to get on the ball about these routing issues. Almost every min or so I get multiple popups from overwatch telling me that a sim or pet is unroutable. It's so annoying.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have a lot of cars being removed too, and I also have a lot of chipmunks on my lot, if I delete them they just come back. Does anyone Else have this problem?

I think that the chipmunks come when you pick up the leaves you raked....

so fare thoes I colected and sold didn't respawn...

and no chipmunk spawned where I burned the leaves...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited November 2012
    I see...now I understand why Overwatch mod has been busy lately in my game cleaning up all stuck sims and cars. :mrgreen:
    Sincerbox wrote:
    I am guessing the routing issues were caused by the swimming in the ocean "feature." Is it being suggested here that the vehicles/limos and routing errors are related bugs? Or are we all simply thankful for Twallan's Overwatch for a variety of reasons?

I better thank Twallan for his wonderful mods than complain about the lagging and glitch caused by season here. :XD: . Because than some will say "That's something wrong with your computers" or "That's because of the mods and CCs that you installed".

Oh yeah, season is so perfect and flawless. No one should be complaining about anything in season. We should be grateful to EA :XD: (Hmmm...should I bow too :roll: ?)
  • Options
    SpunkeSpunke Posts: 62 New Member
    edited November 2012
    6k only? LOL i just had 25K removed. I have never used Overwatch before seasons, now I cant play with out it.It was the last thing i was gonna try before I quit playing and waited for a patch. Glad I installed it. :D And yes, this was a brand new town I started when I got seasons.
  • Options
    Blue_Moon_LoverBlue_Moon_Lover Posts: 503 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does Overwatch clean those vehicles alone or shall we do it manually? :)
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does Overwatch clean those vehicles alone or shall we do it manually? :)

It does it all by itself. I definitively recommend it.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited November 2012
    I do not have that problem and I am glad. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't understand this problem at all. I'm not getting it and I'm glad! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 586 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've not heard of over watch what dose it do ? If someone could tell me and show me a link please , I don't have seasons yet. Would I still need it ?

Thanks and happy simming