Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG!!

It's Christmas on Sims!! AHHH! It is the best!!

Comments

• Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    santa isnt in snowflake day :)

oh well enjoy! :P :P
  • Options
    marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    edited November 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    santa isnt in snowflake day :)

oh well enjoy! :P :P

He isn't? O_O I saw a sleigh and heard noise I swear I did!!
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    hmm its been confirmed there is no santa is seasons sorry :(
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited November 2012
    No Santa???? It isn't Christmas without Santa :cry:
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited November 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    No Santa???? It isn't Christmas without Santa :cry:

Well, in Seasons, there wood be religious issues if there was Christmas, they have made it Gift-Giving because many holidays in winter involve gift-giving.
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't had a winter in my game yet. I remember the Santa is TS2 and that was great. But oh well, it doesn't matter, still pleased they made Seasons :mrgreen:
  • Options
    marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    edited November 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    I haven't had a winter in my game yet. I remember the Santa is TS2 and that was great. But oh well, it doesn't matter, still pleased they made Seasons :mrgreen:

ctrl+shift+c (obviously)

testingcheatsenabled true

click on ground
    Seasons+ change weather/ change season

:)
  • Options
    Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
    edited November 2012
    if i want santa i'll just use the store items i got when they were out i'll make santa! also i'm sure there is a CC santa suit out there.
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Even if there isn't Santa, you could have heard bells and reindeer!

I am slowly feeling the need to run out and buy seasons..but I haven't played the sims in over five months!

O.O it's crazy
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I am slowly feeling the need to run out and buy seasons..but I haven't played the sims in over five months!

O.O it's crazy

FIVE MONTHS?! *comforts* you need a break, you need to play Sims ASAP! With or without Seasons...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:

O.O it's crazy

FIVE MONTHS?! *comforts* you need a break, you need to play Sims ASAP! With or without Seasons...

I've been going through a lot..anxiety issues and such, so I felt scared that I was wasting time with sims and it would be terrible

but also my game takes a while to load, and when i have free time i get lazy, and lurk on this site all day xD
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:

O.O it's crazy

I've been going through a lot..anxiety issues and such, so I felt scared that I was wasting time with sims and it would be terrible

but also my game takes a while to load, and when i have free time i get lazy, and lurk on this site all day xD

Oh, hon, I am so sorry about that. I get issues with having OCD (especially now, applying to high schools, though it is almost over!), but I couldn't imagine anxiety on top of it all. I would need a break from things like Sims too. It isn't a waste if you love it and you can make something out of it, even if it is just something that makes you happy, or makes you feel like you have a talent, etc. I love lurking here! I actually don't post as much as I used to, but I still post quite a bit. I was wondering where you had gone, I am glad to know that you are still around :D And I can empathize with the whole "game loading" thing, the first computer I played TS3 on took about 5-10 minutes to finish the first loading screen and 30-45 minutes to load the save file! But I have been tweaking my mom's laptop, so things are okay now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:
    Zulie234 wrote:

O.O it's crazy

Oh, hon, I am so sorry about that. I get issues with having OCD (especially now, applying to high schools, though it is almost over!), but I couldn't imagine anxiety on top of it all. I would need a break from things like Sims too. It isn't a waste if you love it and you can make something out of it, even if it is just something that makes you happy, or makes you feel like you have a talent, etc. I love lurking here! I actually don't post as much as I used to, but I still post quite a bit. I was wondering where you had gone, I am glad to know that you are still around :D And I can empathize with the whole "game loading" thing, the first computer I played TS3 on took about 5-10 minutes to finish the first loading screen and 30-45 minutes to load the save file! But I have been tweaking my mom's laptop, so things are okay now :mrgreen:

It's crazy...but it's getting better!

I just don't have time for contests and stuff..so I haven't posted in a while, haha!

My game takes forever and a half. But I keep adding more CC, haha
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:
    Zulie234 wrote:

O.O it's crazy

It's crazy...but it's getting better!

I just don't have time for contests and stuff..so I haven't posted in a while, haha!

My game takes forever and a half. But I keep adding more CC, haha

Getting better, love that Beatles song :)

I always bookmark contests and do them, because I always end up only half finishing or being too lazy to upload. I am a lazy gamer :XD:

And I know how the CC feels, on my old computer I would spend hours DLing CC until it finally killed my computer :lol: I sure did learn my lesson :mrgreen: