Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All Registered Games Gone

I too was one of those people having trouble getting my registered Seasons icon to show up, or the site repeatedly telling me my code was invalid. I was going to wait it out, be patient to see what came of it, now knowing Origin registers automatically.

However, I went to post a memory on my sim page & it wouldn't allow me to, stating I had to register my game. I went to my page thinking I could register without a problem now, but I found that all my game icons were now gone & it says I have not registered any games. *shrugs*
Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
MPOTGthumbnail.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited November 2012
    My game icon does not show up on my page either and I am not sure why. Since I already input it once, it is now an "invalid" code, however, I have the special content that came with the game. I don't know what it will affect but I was able to upload moments from the game. Let me know if a solution is mentioned.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited November 2012
    The other day all my game icons dissppeared and then came back. I registered seasons when I first got it and the icon never showed up, till tonight when I was using my sims PC. Now I'm using my husband's laptop and the icon is gone >.<
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    ShaggyswifeShaggyswife Posts: 60 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I have the same issue. I tried to re-register buts saying all my games have invalid codes now.
  • Options
    shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    edited November 2012
    On SimGuruRusski's thread she said they are working on a permanent fix. I have in the past contacted support via chat because it made it impossible to do things like simport. They've usually been able to fix it on at least a temporary basis. You might give it a try.
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have the same issue. I tried to re-register buts saying all my games have invalid codes now.

While I'm sorry you too are going through this, I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one.
    On SimGuruRusski's thread she said they are working on a permanent fix.

Thank you for the information, that's really good to know. I'm less worried now. As long as they're working on it, I can be patient enough for the results. :)
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    angelinpainpangelinpainp Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2012
    I just checked my registered games and seasons is not on mine either. What is with that. I tried to re register and it wont let me. Has anyone figured out how to fix this :P
  • Options
    babygirlrhodesbabygirlrhodes Posts: 366 Member
    edited November 2012
    mines too. i posted on the other tread about the same thing.
    short, black, & chubby.
  • Options
    JRon7667JRon7667 Posts: 234 Member
    edited November 2012
    They have "fixed" it four times now, for me. Each time my Seasons icon will stay for about an hour... hour and a half... then *Poof* it's gone again. I have not been able to collect any badges for Seasons related goals.

I hope it's fixed soon. Why would this even BE an issue??