Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Japanese themed almost starter

AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
Yes, yes, I know... another japanese themed house by me. Last one for today, promised. If anyone wonders why I'm doing that many at the moment: I'm planning on filling my neighbourhood with those. They look a bit crappy with the normal houses around.

jas1.jpg
jas2.jpg
jas3.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=554489
Hope you like it.

Comments

• Options
    HaydenKalkeHaydenKalke Posts: 317 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I like it alot, but what does almost starter mean? Is it just over 16K?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Unfurnished it's 18.706 ;)
    Yes yes... the gardening...
    Well I mean... it's an almost starter... move in a starter, get a job, work a few days, and move again :P
  • Options
    lilyboblilybob Posts: 940 Member
    edited July 2009
    That is beautifull!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    *giving this a little bump before going to bed*
  • Options
    leximus26leximus26 Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited July 2009
    :mrgreen: its quite gorgeous good job
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thank you... though I like my bigger ones better (japanese themed houses that is. Just more space for gardening)
    Was my first try at something like a starter...
  • Options
    ArchitektinArchitektin Posts: 1,242 New Member
    edited July 2009
    such a beautiful home! great work, i love the cherry-trees so much :-) but this is not why i say beautiful lol... the japanese design is very nicely done. only the roof-pattern doesn´t go with the house in my opinion, but it´s not your fault - we don´t have better joice, do we! (except for custom roofs)
    rec and grats :-)
  • Options
    ZcrollanZcrollan Posts: 182 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I really like what you have done with the porch over the water and the stones (so Japaneese) at the entrance. I actually sort the exchange for Korean and Japaneese stuff all the time (hoping the Asian creators build these kind of houses).
  • Options
    anita2606anita2606 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2009
    very nice :D downloaded en rec'd
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited July 2009
    I really love your style and that last picture (with the art easle in) is stunning! :D Definately a rec.
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    ducksimwickducksimwick Posts: 254 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Loved it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DaeneliaDaenelia Posts: 757 Member
    edited July 2009
    Very cute :) I'll just6 remove a few trees so it does become an actual starter :) If it is over 18.000 I can't move a starting couple in. But it does look great! And it does not need to be exclusive for starters of course!
    Dae's Sims 4 Houses -see what I've been building.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    only the roof-pattern doesn´t go with the house in my opinion, but it´s not your fault - we don´t have better joice, do we! (except for custom roofs)

Yes... I miss the pagoda style roof :( I hope they bring it in again. I tried almost every kind of roof, but this seemed to fit "best" of all the non-fitting roofs... lol

And thank you to the rest :) (and yes, I could remove some trees to make it a proper starter... or you remove them yourself... it "hurt" to minimize the gardening further... *laugh*. You could also try to remove the little fences around the sand areas... should save some money too)
  • Options
    NishaDSNishaDS Posts: 206 Member
    edited July 2009
    Ah, I love asian themed houses. Great job! :)
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 321 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i like how even though its a starter u still included the stilts, awesome :D
    I like the japanese builds you should fill pinacle point with them so people can have a japanese neighbourhood :P
  • Options
    PlayVnd9PlayVnd9 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited August 2009
    its so pretty!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh my goodness, where did you find that thread? It's almost a month old or something like that... *laugh*
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love it its really pretty and I love asian themed stuff! and the forum title I had this image of you sitting there going 'I want to make a starter but i need more stilts OOOO and mirrors...oh pants'.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bennjoon wrote:
    I love it its really pretty and I love asian themed stuff! and the forum title I had this image of you sitting there going 'I want to make a starter but i need more stilts OOOO and mirrors...oh pants'.

:mrgreen:

lol... well, no mirrors at this one! Well one, to change the look of course. That was before my mirror and moveobjects on time :)
    One of my older ones...

BTW: love your new avatar... *giggles*
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    she has rainbow hair and a unicorn on her face you cant really get better than that :shock:
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love your Japanese lots but I especially love your beautiful Sims. This probably sounds strange but if you make another lovely Japanese Sim can you name her Teruko? Sorry to hijack your post with a request but whenever I see your avi it make me think of Teruko-San. :cry:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Now I wish I knew who that is... *laugh*
    And you missed a new asian lady by about half an hour ;)
    nanako.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    She is lovely. Teruko was my aunt. I can't say anymore about that. It's no big deal really, just if you want to next time you create a Sim.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    *whispers*
    Ok, I wrote down the name. It's a beautiful name :)
    And I'll let you know about it, ok? :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thank you that's so sweet. I am so sappy sometimes...