Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas lights and aliens

Where/how do I find either and/or both?
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    GothicViperGothicViper Posts: 722 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't really read much into Seasons yet (got distracted by recent PS3 releases)but from what I understand, aliens are either random or can be found using the telescope (Like in Sims 2)

And as for christmas lights, you can do testingcheats and shift click the front door I think? or do they appear automatically during the winter?
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited November 2012
    Click the front door, and with testingcheats on you can click other people's front doors.

Aliens come _quickly_ if you collect much spacerocks and search the galaxy ;)
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't really read much into Seasons yet (got distracted by recent PS3 releases)but from what I understand, aliens are either random or can be found using the telescope (Like in Sims 2)

And as for christmas lights, you can do testingcheats and shift click the front door I think? or do they appear automatically during the winter?
    oooh thank you! i'll try that after work today. :mrgreen:
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    GilbertoFishGilbertoFish Posts: 516 Member
    edited November 2012
    Aliens can be found using the telescope or sometimes you'll find them walking around town.

Christmas lights can be put up by clicking on your front door.
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited November 2012
    Click the front door, and with testingcheats on you can click other people's front doors.

thanks!
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've already had 2 Aliens, both elderly, show up to my house. I heard the UFO music, and next thing I know, these aliens are walking up to my door for some friendly conversation! lol
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited November 2012
    hellojewby wrote:

thanks!

anytime =) they love Cornelia Goth, btw... xD
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."