Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still saying the game hasn't been released 1 hour later!

So, I got an email at midnight. I have been trying to download since. I've logged out and in several times. The Seasons icon is still dimmed and telling me that the game is not yet released. Surprise surprise... :x

Comments

• Options
    Sdp241Sdp241 Posts: 159
    edited November 2012
    I haven't even gotten any emails and there is no game icon on my origin...
  • Options
    CJDJCanadaCJDJCanada Posts: 27 Member
    edited November 2012
    If you are talking about Origin, reload your game list, and it should show as downloadable.
  • Options
    RiziffyRiziffy Posts: 39 Member
    edited November 2012
    Erm Same here, However I have hit reload like it was the GIANT RED button to prevent doomsday! and nadda!
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited November 2012
    I reloaded my games at least once a minute and still nothing. Yes via Origin.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    *sighs* that's just plain wrong, Origin store in the launcher says game is now available and you can purchase it, But I STILL cant download the one I pre-ordered xD!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I would have been better off standing in line for it. I'd at least have had it installed long ago.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I would have been better off standing in line for it. I'd at least have had it installed long ago.

Where's the Facebook Like button when you need it? I Too coulda walked to walmart 6 miles away, got the game and been home loading it by now and its 12:36 am where I am!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    EA help conversation

Shubham:
    Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Shubham how may I help you?
    Me:
    Hi. I pre ordered the sims 3 seasons. It was realeased 1hr 42min ago. I have refreshed my games a hundred times and the game still says that it hasn't been released
    Me:
    I got an email confirmation with all of the pre order special items at midnight
    Shubham:
    Hi Alex
    Shubham:
    Yes you need to wait till the game gets released.
    Me:
    it was already released. It's 1:43am
    Shubham:
    May I request you to provide some information that I need in order to investigate this issue further!
    Your EA Account E-mail Address:
    Order Number:
    Me:
    yes
    Me:
    Order #
    Me:
    @
    .com
    Shubham:
    I'm afraid; it's taking longer than expected, may I continue to put your chat on hold for 2 more minutes to figure out a solution?
    Me:
    ok
    Shubham:
    Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
    Shubham:
    I've checked your order and found that your this order contains Supernatural game.
    Me:
    What do you mean?
    Me:
    Oh oops 1 second
    Me:
    Order Number:
    Sorry. I save all receipts. gave you the wrong one.
    Shubham:
    This order is in the final stages of processing and will be sent to you soon. You will be receiving an confirmation email soon . It is too late to make any changes to the order or cancel the order.
    Me:
    What does that mean?
    Shubham:
    Means your order is in preorder state
    Shubham:
    And you need to wait till the game gets released.
    Me:
    When will it be released? It's 1:51 EST here.
    Me:
    I could have stood in line at a store for it instead and had it installed already. Is my time zone messed up?
    Shubham:
    It might that this is because of your time zone.
    Me:
    is 1 hour behind and my friend downloaded her game already. This is confusing. So does anyone have an idea when I can download it. I see other people in the forums with it already at the stroke of midnight in their timezones.
    Shubham:
    I sincerely regret any difficulties you are experiencing. Thanks for providing the requested information.
    Would you please be on hold for some time , so that I could look into your account and come up with relevant information?
    Me:
    thanks

Shubham:
    Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
    Shubham:
    I've checked and found that you just need to wait for sometime.
    Shubham:
    I understand how disappointing it is. Some of the customers have reported this issue.
    Me:
    Okay. Is it just lots of traffic?
    Shubham:
    Yes.
    Me:
    Sorry to keep asking questions. I just have to go work later and waiting is cutting into my sleep schedule. I am just trying to figure it out.So far it's been 2 hours of wait time. Will I have to wait much longer than another hour?
    Shubham:
    I am sorry, you'll just have to wait.