Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated World: Winchester Farming Community, for up to Supernatural

If your sims long for a quieter lifestyle, with dirt roads and community picnics - you should look at the Winchester Farming Community. This smaller world features smaller lots and has lots of farming areas. There are two legacy priced lots in this world and it is now updated for up to Supernatural!

Requirements: Version 2.0 requires: Sims 3 + World Adventures + Ambitions + Late Night + Pets + Showtime + Supernatural (there is an archived version available that only requires WA).

Included Lots: This world has all base game rabbit holes, all Ambitions lots, all Pets lots, a local watering hole, dance club, exclusive club, and a poolside club. There is also a public pool, library, gym, hotel (setup as a club), beaches, campgrounds and much to explore!

Other Remarks: Please note some rabbit holes are buried in the basements of various lots. These are noted in the description of each lot. If you do not want them in the basement, we recommend Jynx's Rabbit Hole rugs and the barn door for Pets.

DOWNLOAD AT: www.mysimrealty.com

Screenshot-1111.jpg

Screenshot-1114.jpg

Screenshot-1144.jpg

Screenshot-1145.jpg

Screenshot-1146.jpg

Screenshot-1148.jpg

Screenshot-1149.jpg

Screenshot-1159.jpg

Screenshot-1162.jpg

Screenshot-1164.jpg

Screenshot-1165.jpg

Screenshot-1166.jpg

Screenshot-1168.jpg

Screenshot-1170.jpg

Screenshot-1171.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi :)

This one is beautiful too. It needs a bump so more can see it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    wildbutterflywildbutterfly Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2013
    Can i just say i love this world. Thank you so much its awesome with all the lil season lots an extras u put in it. Its small enough that there is way no lag there is way no routing issues an enough room to create your own lots with two legecy lots its perfect for the legecy challenge. thank you so so much. I love your worlds this one is nearly perfect.
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2013
    I can't find the download link for this version on My Sim Reality. There is just a link for the Pets version.
  • Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited September 2013
    If you go here to its home page, you will see 3 download links - the one in the large text is the most recent version. The other version is updated through Pets :)

http://mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_WinchesterFarmComm2.0.html
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay! An update! You never disappoint. I'm in love with your newest one (the name is skipping over me at the moment). I can never get bored with it!

Thank you for all you do. :)
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2013
    SimRealtor wrote:
    If you go here to its home page, you will see 3 download links - the one in the large text is the most recent version. The other version is updated through Pets :)

http://mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_WinchesterFarmComm2.0.html

Thank you.