Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Urban or street clothing?

Hey guys, i have been looking like crazy for the past year for lots of urban kinds of clothing like saggy pants, baggy shirts, hightop shoes, and stuff like that. So far I have only found a few things, but I mainly want some type of snapback hat thats tilted up a bit, not like the regular EA one which is just a baseball cap.

Can someone help me find more urban clothing and a hat? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    confluentsconfluents Posts: 230 Member
    edited November 2012
    Have you tried looking on Mod The Sims?
  • Options
    Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited November 2012
    confluents wrote:
    Have you tried looking on Mod The Sims?

Yes lol. I have, but no luck.
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited November 2012
    I would search on mysims3blog, they have a bunch of stuff.
  • Options
    Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited November 2012
    angldior wrote:
    I would search on mysims3blog, they have a bunch of stuff.

Thanks, i go on there a lot but theres so much stuff its almost impossible to find anything youre actually looking for. I find a lot of other nice things tho :P
  • Options
    cappucinokitten2cappucinokitten2 Posts: 199 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=153690
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 7 New Member
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    PandoraRitterPandoraRitter Posts: 787 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Perhaps some of that will be in the 70'2, 80's, 90's stuff pack? I haven't seen much about this SP but a lot of what you described could be considered in the 90's section. THen again I could be way off lol
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited November 2012
    I use simming in magnificent style for stuff like that. It has very unique stuff besides clothing. I found this on MTS so I copied and pasted it. I have never been on these sites so I do not know about what they have. Seemed interesting though.pieridae

Field Researcher

6 Achievements

I would be patient Undefined, Recherche seems to have changed their whole site. I would guess they are moving stuff around. Click on the sale link for their older stuff.

Also check out:
    Real Sims forum

Downtown Sims

Curvalicious Sims

Passion Star Creations

Urban Decay at InSim - Scroll almost all the way down; they have a backwards hat/ hair for men under Glam and Glitter, too.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    coolroblox09coolroblox09 Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I have also been looking for some urban clothing, since I could not find any, i took it apon myself to make my own, and so far all I can do is retexture them to resemble urban brand names. Here are some snapbacks for you btw. http://sims3-modeli.ucoz.ru/forum/55-934-3#55929

I am also working on taking the hats there and retexturing them to make other snapbacks like Obey, NY snapback, lastkings ect.