Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thought this picture was hilarious!

I saw this on Facebook with The Sims VIP and laughed SO HARD! This seems about right!

602326_383129715097164_1402398855_n.png

Comments

• Options
    DilEMMAARRRDilEMMAARRR Posts: 515 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't know why you;'re laughing :( that's exactly what UK weather is like! Ahaha, sims will have to suffer it like we do.

Seriously, we got three days of heatwaves in October last year (which in the UK heatwaves don't come often in the summer, never mind autumn) and then it was like horribly cold after that :(
  • Options
    LaughterIsLife95LaughterIsLife95 Posts: 29
    edited November 2012
    Looks a lot like New Jersey's weather. Monday-Hurricane, Tuesday-Snow storm, Wednesday- Sunny, high in the mid-60s
  • Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited November 2012
    lol! This has been the weather in Israel in the past week - Sunny and hot, sunny and hot, cold and windy, very cold and stormy, freezing showers and thunderstorms, and then again of course, sunny and hot. :lol:
  • Options
    gandalfddejgandalfddej Posts: 151 New Member
    edited November 2012
    here in Denmark we had snow falling this summer in the middle of what was a warm period. The snow was in a few spots for a couple of hours in the middle of the day... freaky but hey now I can do that to my sims so they will wonder as I did.. :D
  • Options
    Axlorg89Axlorg89 Posts: 884 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm not from the UK but this is hilarious. :lol:
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm not from the UK, but I've never seen snow so am looking forward to a blizzard for my simmies! :)
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited November 2012
    happens here in Nova Scotia , Canada too

went from a day for swimming at 25c .to a night you had 3 blankets and the heat on to sleep .. but were still frezing at - 5 c

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2012
    happened all in the last week? because it was hot earlier last week here in arizona, then it rained 2 days and now its cold! lol i DID kinda wonder when it was going to get cold :shock:
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't know why you;'re laughing :( that's exactly what UK weather is like! Ahaha, sims will have to suffer it like we do.

Seriously, we got three days of heatwaves in October last year (which in the UK heatwaves don't come often in the summer, never mind autumn) and then it was like horribly cold after that :(

Wyoming, US has weather like that too! We've been really lucky this year so far. It normally is quite cold, but it's really been beautiful up until this weekend. Now it's dreadful again. I keep wondering....climate change?
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8