Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lot has 2 icons?!

Ok well I replaced a lot in starlight shores with one that I made, and for some reason it has 2 icons.. It doesn't do anything to gameplay, but it really bugs me. I've figured out that if you put a building on this lot from your downloads list, then it will have 2 icons, but if you build one, it will only have one icon. Please help someone!!

Comments

• Options
    KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited November 2012
    Is the lot a community lot or a residential?

Some of the Community lots since Late night, are now combined lots. The town hall in Bridgeport acts as a city hall, Police headquarters and Military.

The Science lab from Starlight shores acts as a Hospital as well. Some of the Big show venues in Starlight shores are 2 icons. A venue icon And either a Theatre(Hoi Poloi) or Stadium (Staples something)

If its a residential lot then im unsure why.

Also placing more then 1 Rabbit whole on a lot adds icons for those Places. Like the Lot in Sunset Valley, It has the Bookstore, Grocers and Theatre.

There is also a theatre/Criminal career Rabbit whole that came with Supernatural. As well Pets ep brought Combined School and Stadium.
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif
  • Options
    NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited November 2012
    Its a community lot. It's a dance club. It's actually Aquarius, but I edited it and placed it on this lot, but for some reason it has 2 icons. Both are the same exact thing. It sorta like duplicated them idk. It's weird. I've had this glitch before, but it's really getting on my nerve now.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Btw I also placed the building on the lot where the Brotherhood Hall Private Venue should be in Starlight Shores. The private venue had 2 icons, so I thought maybe if I deleted that venue and placed a different lot, then the 2 icon glitch would go away, but it didn't.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BUMPP!!
  • Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    Do the icons have the same interactions if you click on them?
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Yes, they do. the interactions are the exact same. I've had this glitch for so long though, it won't go away. BTW I have no mods or anything in my game.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Bump