Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: Guess the Sim

These are sims that have been pre-made (that came with worlds) and not sims that you made.

OK. So this is a game that I've thought of, could have been done before but I didn't really check, to play whilst we all wait for Seasons is released in our country.

You can insert traits, describe their looks or their family. Anything that will help the next person guess but you can't say their name. The next person can guess the sim you are talking about.

You should also say the world they are found in. But, for now, we'll start with Sunset Valley playables.

Sim who lives in Sunset Valley. Female. Pregnant, very early stages. In the Criminal Career track at the beginning, usually has a daughter when she gives birth. She has the hot-headed and kleptomaniac traits.

Who do you think this is?
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• Options
    funcoolfriendlyfuncoolfriendly Posts: 98 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Cornilia Goth
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Sorry, i have to go in game to find a good sim to post on this(:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Sims who lives in Moonlight Falls. Female. Has 2 sisters. Has the Loner and Grumpy traits.

• Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited November 2012
    Beatrice Crumplebottom.

Sims who live in Starlight Shores. Female, young adult. Traits are Good Sense of humor, Easily Impressed, favourite food is Sushi, favourite colour is Blue and married to Matias Singh.

• Options
    IndigosIndigos Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2012
    I thought that the first one was Claire Ursine.
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited November 2012
    Indigos wrote:
    I thought that the first one was Claire Ursine.

That's what I thought too.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    oh well, it can also be cornilia goth, cause she does get pregnant i don't know if she does right away but what ever
  • Options
    Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited November 2012
    It's always Claire Ursine who is pregnant at the beginning of a new Sunset Valley save. Or course, the Keaton lady is also pregnant, but she's not in the criminal career. Claire is though, and the father is one of the Frio brothers.
  • Options
    raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2012
    She lives in Twinbrook. She is a chef, she has the natural cook trait she is rich and has two sons.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited November 2012
    I want to say...Mary Baker?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2012
    correct :D
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited November 2012
    Who lives in Sunset Valley, is Male, has a Chrome Dome (Is Balding,) is single and his father that is a Cowboy Ghost.
  • Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    Who lives in Sunset Valley, is Male, has a Chrome Dome (Is Balding,) is single and his father that is a Cowboy Ghost.

Gobias Koffi? Not sure about the Cowboy ghost though but he is balding and single!

The first example was Claire Ursine.

OK. I think I'm going to have to be more precise about these rules!

Here's an example:

A- Mother of one son, very rich, married and lives in a dark gothic mansion which ties in with her perfectionist and neat traits.

B- Cornelia Goth.

She lives in Sunset Valley with her husband and is heavily pregnant with her first child. She is one of the sims who wouldn't have to change their job to complete their lifetime want!

[It's Justine Keaton]

And you can use The Sims Wikia Site to help you describe your sim. It has the traits, life time wants, job and more about the sims in each game. The more detail you put in, the easier it will be for others to guess it. You can also be creative by being subtle of their traits, their house and their marriage status.

Alright.

Now. Here's another description:

This lady is Blonde and wears all black and lives in a large white house in Sunset Valley. She featured in Sims 2 as an elderly NPC but now is a young widow. She loves to read books as the loneliness of it reaches her heart.

Who is this sim? [WITS]
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited November 2012

Gobias Koffi? Not sure about the Cowboy ghost though but he is balding and single!

The first example was Claire Ursine.

OK. I think I'm going to have to be more precise about these rules!

Here's an example:

A- Mother of one son, very rich, married and lives in a dark gothic mansion which ties in with her perfectionist and neat traits.

B- Cornelia Goth.

She lives in Sunset Valley with her husband and is heavily pregnant with her first child. She is one of the sims who wouldn't have to change their job to complete their lifetime want!

[It's Justine Keaton]

And you can use The Sims Wikia Site to help you describe your sim. It has the traits, life time wants, job and more about the sims in each game. The more detail you put in, the easier it will be for others to guess it. You can also be creative by being subtle of their traits, their house and their marriage status.

Alright.

Now. Here's another description:

This lady is Blonde and wears all black and lives in a large white house in Sunset Valley. She featured in Sims 2 as an elderly NPC but now is a young widow. She loves to read books as the loneliness of it reaches her heart.

Who is this sim? [WITS]
    Agnes Crumplebottom!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yes, and then you need to post a description of a sim but leave out their name (last name as well).

You can include the World name, and it's vital that you do! I'm suggesting that you stick with sims in Sunset Valley for now as it guarantees that everyone may have seen/played with or heard of the sim.

• Options
    mellieisamellieisa Posts: 219 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Okay, he lives in Sunset Valley. He is a doctor, very rich. He has a wife and a son and they all live in a big mansion. His wife's family more or less founded Sunset Valley. Who is this?
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    edited November 2012
    Geoffrey Landgraab?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    chickenow wrote:
    Geoffrey Landgraab?

Yes it is. And then put a description of another sim.

I know the general problem is that you need to know if your guess is right. So we could just put in a guess and then the person comes back and tells you who it was?

This is the young wife of a recently married couple who live in there own large white house with a master bedroom that has two separate bathrooms. The wife wants to have children, but her husband dislikes them.

Who Is This Sim?
  • Options
    ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited November 2012
    chickenow wrote:
    Geoffrey Landgraab?

Yes it is. And then put a description of another sim.

I know the general problem is that you need to know if your guess is right. So we could just put in a guess and then the person comes back and tells you who it was?

This is the young wife of a recently married couple who live in there own large white house with a master bedroom that has two separate bathrooms. The wife wants to have children, but her husband dislikes them.

Who Is This Sim?

Morgana Wolff?

This is a female sim who lives in Sunset Valley. She is at Level 6 of the Medical Career. She is a bookworm. Her friends are Thornton Wolff and the Wan-Goddard couple.