Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you for my Thanksgiving Gifts

Dear Msrednotdead

:D
bassie99 has gifted you: Great Lakes Earthenware Pot. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Hi MsRed :) I know it's a little thing, but i really hope you like it! Have a wonderful weekend!
mona1996 has gifted you: Dream Snare. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Naughty Naughty!
AznSensei has gifted you: Matoaka Dress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.
AznSensei has gifted you: Feathered Hair. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

No Way! A wishlist... delighted, i am, to have returned and stumbled upon this! let me help clear up just a bit of this...
Aunza has gifted you: Wilderness Braid. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

happy simming~
Aunza has gifted you: Jamestown Dress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Home for the holidays! ~happy simming~
Aunza has gifted you: Silent Hunter. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

A table for your feast! ~happy simming~
Aunza has gifted you: Four Directions Table. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

BUT-T?! "A. whatever will we sit upon, the floor is hard," you say. "How about a nice comfy chair or two," i reply. ~happy simming~
Aunza has gifted you: Woven Blanket Chair. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Sending one last chair, in case you have company, and trying to stop myself from from cleaning your list. Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season. And, MsR... I am so glad to have met you. You brighten days continuously and not just by gifting and hosting contest... But, by being YOU. Thank-you. A. ~happy simming~
Aunza has gifted you: Teepee Chair. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Your gifts have made me smile on a day when I have been left feeling down abut my health (seeing the doc said well now you 50 you can expect this sort of thing!)

indian-035.gif

indian-033.gif

agthanksgiving11.gif

Comments

• Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited November 2012
    OH, WAIT! I fibbed... just saw another chair... Ya gotta have it... ~laughing~
    Aunza has gifted you: Feathered Wings Chair. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Oh dear, I believe this one has the word chair in the title too. ~happy simming~
    Aunza has gifted you: Winding Path Lounge Chair. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Aunza...you are making me regret my promise to you and your friend. Love you My Dear

agthanksgiving31.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congrats on being this month's flash mob victim.:P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Congrats on being this month's flash mob victim.:P

No that was not me Mmdrgntobldrgn was the well deserved honoree
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    So, you did find the firepit. ;) Have a nice day! {hugs} :D
    LoreleyLee has gifted you: Pow Wow Firepit. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

indian-024.gif

Thank you my dear
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited November 2012
    Haha, sooo glad you got attacked! You deserve it lady!!!

* drools over the man above with the moving pecs, yum yum.* :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    OOOh yes definatly many thanksgivings for him ROFL
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh my days, you have a wishlist! I may just faint!
    aricarai has gifted you: Chieftain's Table. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Everyone needs a Mayflower hat!
    aricarai has gifted you: Mayflower Hat. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Everyone loves a feather in their hair!
    aricarai has gifted you: Feathered Headpiece. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Holy shazbot, I've waited all this time to gift you something and I can't think of anything else to say! You are amazing, MsRed!
    aricarai has gifted you: Wattle and Daub Lamp. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

:D
    aricarai has gifted you: Deer Tracks Outfit. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

:P
    aricarai has gifted you: Powhatan Outfit. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

This is a jug. You should have it.
    aricarai has gifted you: Two Headed Water Vessel. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

This is a stew pot. You should make stew.
    aricarai has gifted you: Corn Stew Pot. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

This dress has patterns.
    aricarai has gifted you: Distant Horizon Dress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

:P
    aricarai has gifted you: Jamestown Dress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

This is a rug for turtles.
    aricarai has gifted you: Turtle Island Rug. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Don't get lost.
    aricarai has gifted you: Maze of Maize Table. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Bird.
    aricarai has gifted you: Short Life of the Raccoon. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Dance to the beat.
    aricarai has gifted you: Harvest Moon Drum Sculpture. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Gallop.
    aricarai has gifted you: The Black Horse's Song. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Caw, caw!
    aricarai has gifted you: Eagle Feather Lamp. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

This is a pony, but not for riding.
    aricarai has gifted you: Nektosha Sculpture. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Dearest MsRed, You deserve everything that you get. You are most generous and I'm very happy to call you my friend. Thanks for being you! Love and hugs xx
    aricarai has gifted you: Sunset Over the Mountains. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

indian-015.gif - You my dear are so going down once I can get simpoints next week
    indian-005.gif
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited November 2012

Yes, I don't celebrate thanksgiving but after seeing him I might start! :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I LOVE rugs! Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Tribe Elders' Rug. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Lovely
    Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Wild Buffalo Loveseat. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

:)
    Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Traveling Wind Coffee Table. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Beautiful
    Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Dancing Deer Coffee Table. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Comfy :)
    Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Pueblo Bed. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

agthanksgiving22.gif
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited November 2012
    Muahhahahahahahah :twisted: :twisted:

Well deserved payback, Msred! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You say no, so I say CONTINUE!
    aricarai has gifted you: Longhouse Dresser. Visit the product detail page to download your gift

In 10...
    aricarai has gifted you: Tall Mountains Bookcase. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Wigwam Dresser. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Perpetual Renewal Outfit. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Young Puritan. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Powhatan Outfit. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Pilgrim's Progress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Wampum Beaded Top. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Moon Over Water Mirror. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

aricarai has gifted you: Morning Star Door. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

WL DEMOLISH! Yaaaaay! I WIN!

aricarai has gifted you: Zia Window. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

I cannot beleive that somone took my trick and played it againt me

agcthankyou31.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited November 2012
    you got attacked ha ha.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was going to sing your song, but couldn't remember how it goes! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    47 items of EA on your wall
    47 items of EA on your wall
    and if one of those items should accedentily fall
    There will be
    46 Items of EA on your wall

I loved my pretty little wishlist, its the first one Ive had for a while, was keeping it safe and warm till next week when I bought simpoints to gift my contest....I have all the evidence needed and watch out your names have been noted and will be held to ransom
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited November 2012

Yes, I don't celebrate thanksgiving but after seeing him I might start! :lol:

Hey now, do not try to lure my future English teacher away. I am setting an extra place at the Thanksgiving table just in case he shows up.

~hugs~ MsR.
    Wish i could have done more, but wanted to leave a bit of space for others. Those of you without wishlist are often the hardest to hit. I really appreciate you breaking the set up so we all got a chance to drop a little something at your door.
    Life is good, especially when shared with family and friends!
    Enjoy the holiday season!

psst: thanks for the eye-candy ~grin~ Aunza sneaks out to see if there is anything left on that list...