Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graveyard help, Where are all my Dead People?

Ok, I know more than 2 people have died in my neighborhood, but so far thats all that has shown up at the graveyard to manage. Shouldn't their tombstones be at the graveyard once they die? I want to fill up my graveyard with the neighbors who have passed, but so far it's not working out. I have all of the expansion packs and all but 2 of the stuff packs. I don't have the 2 new stuff packs, but I don't think that would matter. I don't download anything unless it's from the Sim Store. Any ideas? Or is this a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited November 2012
    Have you checked the mausoleum itself? If you click on it, does the option "Manage the Dead" show up?

If someone has died in town, chances are their tombstone will be found there. Unless they stayed at where they died. They'll be at either of those places.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    bglissonbglisson Posts: 58 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah thats where I found the 2, but I know more people have died because I have gotten phone calls. For example, the Van Goth children from the Supernatural EP both died and the dad moved in with the supernatural friends. I wasn't playing him at the time, but I want to fill my graveyard so I switched households to his and their tombstones weren't in his inventory, so then I switched back to my other household and went to the Van Goth house (its empty now) and didn't see their tombstones there either....