Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toyota Prius

:(I know this has been asked before but I STILL cannot find the Toyota Prius anywhere :!: Whenever I try to find it on the site I get an "Ooops" message :!: If anyone can help i would be grateful. Is it not available in Australia :?: :cry: :thumbdown:

Comments

• Options
    Shadow20Shadow20 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Here's the link to it:

http://store.thesims3.com/prius.html
  • Options
    Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited July 2009
    Pipkin08 wrote:
    :(I know this has been asked before but I STILL cannot find the Toyota Prius anywhere :!: Whenever I try to find it on the site I get an "Ooops" message :!: If anyone can help i would be grateful. Is it not available in Australia :?: :cry: :thumbdown:

I don't want that car, Im not a fan of cheap imports..why didn't they make the fords like the did last time. Ya know ford does make a hybrid car and I would rather have their cars in my game than those cheap imports

who's running this show anyway?
  • Options
    RakeeshRakeesh Posts: 670 New Member
    edited July 2009

The guy in marketing for the Prius who thought it'd be a great promotion item. ;)
  • Options
    Pipkin08Pipkin08 Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2009
    :thumbup: Thanks Shadow20 for the link but i have already tried it and I get the "Ooops" :oops: error page. Thanks though. Oh well back to the trucks although I do agree that I too liked the Fords that you could get with Sims 2. In fact there are a lot of things I miss about the Sims 2 :!: :P
  • Options
    NatnieNatnie Posts: 24 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'm in Australia and the Prius was literally the first thing I downloaded. You could check http://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html to see if it shows up there. If it does, maybe "download again" will work?
  • Options
    LoristoLoristo Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    you can download it only if you set your site info on USA english. You can change language at the bottem of te homepage. yust dit it myself :)
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyJDBTheOneAndOnlyJDB Posts: 111 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Summersethomes5
    [Post] 07/09/09 06:36 PM Subject: Toyota Prius

Pipkin08 wrote: I know this has been asked before but I STILL cannot find the Toyota Prius anywhere Whenever I try to find it on the site I get an "Ooops" message If anyone can help i would be grateful. Is it not available in Australia

I don't want that car, Im not a fan of cheap imports..why didn't they make the fords like the did last time. Ya know ford does make a hybrid car and I would rather have their cars in my game than those cheap imports

Toyota is one of the leading car manufactures in the world. They have made more progress towards new technological advances than many other companies. Plus in the past they have made legendary LeMans cars and rally cars.. better than American cars...
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyJDBTheOneAndOnlyJDB Posts: 111 New Member
    edited July 2009
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6237110.stm

Toyota has outplaced General Motors as the number one in the world...

The fact that German and Japanese car markets are strong while Bush had to bail out most of Detroit shows that American cars are poor cars...
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited July 2009
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6237110.stm

Toyota has outplaced General Motors as the number one in the world...

The fact that German and Japanese car markets are strong while Bush had to bail out most of Detroit shows that American cars are poor cars...

Aww American is not poor, We have the highest value on the dollar. :wink:
  • Options
    stilanasstilanas Posts: 117 Member
    edited July 2009
    I think product placements in general were a stupid idea.