Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best World for the Legacy Challenge?

I'm thinking of starting my first Legacy Challenge once Seasons comes out.

What is the best town for a challenge? I've searched the forum and googled it, but I haven't found a thread.

I have all the expansions except Showtime and I have all the store worlds. They each have their own pros and cons but I'd like to get some feedback based on people who've been playing a challenge. :)

Thanks! :)
"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Comments

• Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I always end up moving....I just cant stay in one world. Alot of people seem to like sunset valley, but there is also a legacy island on the exchange that is really well made and geared toward the legacy player. I personally really like Moonlight Falls, but that could be because its new :-D
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited October 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    I always end up moving....I just cant stay in one world. Alot of people seem to like sunset valley, but there is also a legacy island on the exchange that is really well made and geared toward the legacy player. I personally really like Moonlight Falls, but that could be because its new :-D

You know, I don't even think I considering Moonlight Falls. Not for any good reason, I just figured some of the older ones would be best. Thanks :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited October 2012
    Any of them will work. Just pick your favorite.

I move my family about every other generation because I get so sick of looking at the same town. I've played in Sunset Valley, Riverview, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms, Starlight Shores, Appaloosa Plains, and Moonlight Falls.

Lucky Palms is my current favorite. The townies are the most attractive, IMO. Gilbert Hansen saved the genetics of my family for several generations.