Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh where, oh where has my little world gone......!

My world does not appear in the list of worlds on the exchange, but it's still in my studio. The link appears to be working as it is getting a few downloads, but that may be from the link in my thread about Rio Rojo, or another from The Sims 2 Creators Consortium.

Has anyone had this happen before? :?

Comments

• Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited October 2012
    Almost every-single-time. It seems to have got a bit better in the past year or so.

It'll show up. ;)
  • Options
    stylngit8stylngit8 Posts: 6
    edited October 2012
    You have to go into the CAW and name the world. Here's how:
    Load your world. On the left hand column, right click on "World Layer" and then add/edit description. Name your world. You can also give a brief description of the world here and add a picture as well. (the picture has to have specific dimensions so research this online before trying) Then save the game and try uploading again to SIMS3.com. This should do the trick. :D
  • Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited October 2012

Sorry guys, I should have given more info. It was on the Exchange for about 3-4 weeks, then poof, now it's gone. My thread is working fine, and I believe the date I uploaded it was Sept 21/12, so I just can't understand why it doesn't show :?: I can see it when I go to my Studio also...
  • Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited October 2012

:oops: I found it. I was looking at this month and I uploaded it last month. :oops:
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh haha. :lol: Glad that you found it :D

Sent from iPad
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!