Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grandbaby Competition

2764930.png

Surprise! Here's a competition for anyone interested to enter! It's a grandbaby/great-grandbaby competition.
You don't need to have read my baby challenge to join.

Description:

Your job is to make beautiful children! That's all there is to it!

Rules:

1. One of the parents must be a descendent of Lala Rutherwell. This includes either children or grandchildren.
2. The parent you use must not have existing children already.
3. You can only upload 5 children. They don't have to be siblings; you can upload 5 children using 5 different Rutherwell kids/grandkids.
4. You must include the following in your entry:
- A CAS headshot of the parent (the one who isn't a Rutherwell). Include their name in the description.
- CAS headshots of all the kids. Include their names in the descriptions.
- In-game pictures of all the kids, separately. Include their names in the descriptions.
- An in-game family portrait including the parents and kid. Include their names in the description.
If you are entering multiple families, add each family separately, rather than adding all your parent pictures, then all your children, and so on.
5. You do not need to write a story to go with your children/family, but you can if you wish.
6. The kids must be in child state when you upload them and their pictures. No teens, no toddlers, no babies, no YAs.

To Enter:

Step 1: Join the group Lala Rutherwell's 100 Baby Challenge
Step 2: Choose a child or grandchild (one who does not have children of their own!) off the master list in the first post of Lala's Baby Challenge forum.
Step 3: Make some babies!
Step 4: Take your pictures, upload your children, etc.
Step 5: Upload your pictures to the 'Contest Entries' album on the Facebook group - Please mention your TS3 username!

Alternate Entry:
(For those who do not have Facebook)

Step 1: Choose a child or grandchild (one who does not have children of their own!) off the master list in the first post of Lala's Baby Challenge forum.
Step 2: Make some babies!
Step 3: Take your pictures, upload your children, etc.
Step 4: E-mail your pictures and download files to Lala at lala.rutherwell@gmail.com - Please mention your TS3 username!
Step 5: I will post your contest entries on the Facebook page!

Tips:

-> Please upload each different family separately as their own set of pictures, rather than adding all your parents, children, and family portraits as their own groupings!
-> If you want information on your baby parent, or a picture, ask Lala on her forum, or by e-mailing her at lala.rutherwell@gmail.com
-> Please note that while all children are uploaded as YAs, all grandchildren are uploaded as children and will have to be aged up in CAS or in game.
-> If you'd like a specific child or grandchild, you can request a CC-free version by e-mailing Lala at lala.rutherwell@gmail.com
-> To keep from having to include tons of CC links, try to use a minimum of CC.
-> For anyone who wants a minimum of CC, I would recommend using Eucalypta, Parsley, Dane, Mercedes, Cody, Oceania, Azazel, Isabel, Germaine, Tyrone, Uriah, Marjorie,....[more to come] These Sims have little to no CC and no SP content.
-> If you have any questions, you can ask them either on the Facebook page, The Sims 3 forum page, or by e-mailing Lala at lala.rutherwell@gmail.com
purple_flowers_39.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited October 2012
    TheNay83 wrote:
    Soon!

Soon as in...you're gonna go prepare something and post an entry soon? *hopeful grin* ^_^
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    krose240krose240 Posts: 14,363 New Member
    edited October 2012
    http://krose240lalacontest.blogspot.com/
    The story...in case anybody wishes to read it... :P
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    TheNay83 wrote:
    Soon!

Soon as in...you're gonna go prepare something and post an entry soon? *hopeful grin* ^_^

I dunno since my story Journey who Darren is in haven't came up in rotation yet. When is the deadline?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    TheNay83 wrote:
    TheNay83 wrote:
    Soon!

I dunno since my story Journey who Darren is in haven't came up in rotation yet. When is the deadline?

Christmas!!! :D
    You don't have to use Darren. There are over seventy other Sims to choose from for the competition. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush your story so that you can get in baby-making with Darren.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    TheNay83 wrote:
    TheNay83 wrote:
    Soon!

You don't have to use Darren. There are over seventy other Sims to choose from for the competition. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush your story so that you can get in baby-making with Darren.

Journey will come up in rotation by then lol.. There's a chance of Alexia having a child before the one with Darren so I'll just use Rihanna.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    TheNay83 wrote:
    TheNay83 wrote:
    TheNay83 wrote:
    Soon!

Journey will come up in rotation by then lol.. There's a chance of Alexia having a child before the one with Darren so I'll just use Rihanna.

^_^ Whomever you use, have fun with this! I can't wait to see what you get. I secretly plan on awarding bonus points for Supernatural Sims...
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Baby Bump!

whale.jpg
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    GladisGladis Posts: 16,144 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I wanna join! ^_^ I have nothing better to do anyways... XD
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Gladis wrote:

Alright, join then! :D I'm excited to see what you come up with. You always make very beautiful Sims.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Well Belle has twins but since she's only in my game at this point it probably would be against the rules.

I have to catch up on your stories. First I'm trying to get out one other Liam chapter tonight though.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, Belle isn't one of the kids listed who counts towards my baby total. I'd kind of prefer for people to use my grandkids for the competition, since I want great-grandbabies, but that's up to them.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    GladisGladis Posts: 16,144 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Gladis wrote:

Alright, join then! :D I'm excited to see what you come up with. You always make very beautiful Sims.

Awww, thank you! :3 I'm glad you think so... ^_^ I'll start tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Awesome. I can't wait to see what you come up with :D
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    krose240krose240 Posts: 14,363 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    hearts+3.png
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Here's a quick bump! Anyone who's interested, I'd love if you could quickly tell me that you are :D
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bump....
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bump! Anyone interested? :3
    purple_flowers_39.jpg