Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug: Poison Apple when unplaceable locks up inventory.

My inventory has become unmovable twice now due to a bug with the Place option of the Poison Apple item. When in a place where they are unplaceable (another Sims house for example) and you use the option to place the apple it does nothing. At this point your inventory is completely locked up and can't be moved around. If game is saved it stays stuck like this.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have found that when an item gets stuck in the personal inventory there is a way to get it unstuck. If you have World Adventures, send your sim on a trip. When they get back any thing that is stuck before, you will be able to take it out.

I had one sim who had 5 jars (the ones used for making a mummy) and a genie's lamp were all stuck. But when she got back, it was like the game had reset her, I could take all that stuff out.
  • Options
    nkthgrtnkthgrt Posts: 638 Member
    edited October 2012
    i had a similar problem with tiberium being stuck in my inventory and it kept making my sims sick all the time and i could not delete it. i did not know about the world adventures trick, but i did find something else that worked! making sure your sim has the death flower in his inventory: i let my sim die and come back to life. the tiberium in the inventory was still there but did not make my sims sick anymore. perhaps this trick might work also? just an idea