May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homes in the Producer Walkthrough/Will we get them?

In the Producer walk through, Sunset Valley was transformed with beautiful homes, perfect for Seasons!

So my question is, does anyone know if there will be new homes in the bin that come with The Sims 3 Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    Richard0092Richard0092 Posts: 238 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I do hope so! Maybe in the bin and if not, I hope Ryan can upload them to the exchange just as Argus did for Supernatural.
  • Options
    ThoseDaysAreOverThoseDaysAreOver Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited October 2012
    I do hope so! Maybe in the bin and if not, I hope Ryan can upload them to the exchange just as Argus did for Supernatural.

That would be great! I really do love them all :)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,522 Member
    edited October 2012
    They did look nice, I hope we do get them
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    They did look nice, I hope we do get them

I hope so too. We could always build them to look-a-like, but lets just hope we get at least some!
  • Options
    jessica00021jessica00021 Posts: 267 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yeah the houses were really nice I hope they come with the game. We need more houses in the game
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Yeah the houses were really nice I hope they come with the game. We need more houses in the game

We sure do!!!
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited October 2012
    Well, in the walk thru there's a wonderful house they use and that's in the supernatural world.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,473 Member
    edited October 2012
    It was confirmed by a simguru no new house in the bins however that doesn't mean they won't upload them. I also like the sims their using.

Edit
    If you have generations it comes with some nice houses in the bins and they can be updated for seasons.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2012
    In the Producer walk through, Sunset Valley was transformed with beautiful homes, perfect for Seasons!

So my question is, does anyone know if there will be new homes in the bin that come with The Sims 3 Seasons?

Considering that new homes came even with some stuff packs, I see no reason new homes won't be on the racks. They might even vary in decor based on the season and give you checking them out even more of a reason. Plus the new houses tend to show just where EA intended some items to actually go.

Edit: A sigh as I read the die that is cast; it seems the Exchange may be where they are passed.