Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ERMAHGERD It's Aricarai's BIRTHDAY!!!!! *calling SciFiWarlock becca_una83 kusha becomingjenn!*

thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
The title says it all, but if you don't get it, here's a snazzy picture below that'll make it clearer:

ARICABD1.png
Arica is a hilarious person that never fails to make me laugh. She's very sweet and has come down with a cold this weekend! On her birthday weekend!

As you can imagine, this is not at all cool... what can we do to make it better? Well, we can't send her a remedy no matter how awesome that would be, but we can give her loads of happy birthday messages to make her happier!

And if you do... well...

To celebrate Arica's birthday, there is going to be a LOTTERY!

Just send your birthday wishes and positive messages to Arica! Four winners will be randomly selected at midnight tonight (UK time - in 1 1/2 hours!)... Here's a breakdown of the prizes!

First Place: Premium Content Item up to 500SP(sponsored by the wondrous Aricarai herself!)
Second/Third/Fourth Place: 100 SP Item (100 SP sponsored by me, 200 SP by Stormwench)

But most importantly...

ARICABD2.png

(P.S. If you don't want to be added to the lottery, just say so - if you want to nominate someone else, say in your post. Simple! :) Please leave your birthday wishes, pictures, regardless of the lottery or not! :D )

ENTRANTS
summermistx3
Homeworker
chocchipnik
ashleyadorable
Katielauren2001
SciFiWarlock
SelahGio
Seascape
Brighty
becca_una83
SapphireDCM
sshaw1
TheBuckeye5
kusha
makinmagic58
xvkiweevx
becomingjenn
roguerabbit
readreadreadread

The results are in...

There were 19 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

SciFiWarlock
becca_una83
kusha
becomingjenn

readreadreadread
Seascape
ashleyadorable
chocchipnik
SapphireDCM
Homeworker
TheBuckeye5
roguerabbit
Brighty
SelahGio
sshaw1
Katielauren2001
xvkiweevx
makinmagic58
summermistx3

SciFiWarlock, you have won a Premium Content item up to the value of 500 SP! You can gift your prize to someone else if they have a suitable item on their Wishlist! :) Please come and choose what you would like!

becca_una83, kusha and becomingjenn - you have all won a 100SP store item each! Again, you can gift your prize to someone else if they have a suitable item on their wishlist! :) Please come and choose what you would like!

Comments

• Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday Arica!

(Of course do not add me to the lottery since I am sponsoring - I just had to say Happy Birthday!)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited October 2012
    Awww, this is so sweet! Thank you for doing this in my honor!

I will be sleeping soundly by the end of this, but I've got some points burning a hole in my pocket. I'd like to sponsor 500 SP! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MoriGelopiMoriGelopi Posts: 779 Member
    edited October 2012
    I don't want to be in the lottery..

But..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI!!!!
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday Arica!
    She sounds like such a wonderful person. I would love to get to know her! And I hope here cold gets better!
    BDay-GIF.gif
    30dfbz7.jpg
    160czvb.jpg
    Enjoy your day! :D
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy birthday Arica!! If we were on tinychat I would sing happy birthday for you.. although I'm sure my singing which by the way sounds like a pig crossed with a donkey squealing wouldn't cheer you up much! x'D

*hugs* Get better soon hun!! And please show us that photo of your awesome Winnie the Pooh costume again because thesimling likes your feet in it ;) (at least I think it was him who said that..)
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Homeworker wrote:
    Happy birthday Arica!! If we were on tinychat I would sing happy birthday for you.. although I'm sure my singing which by the way sounds like a pig crossed with a donkey squealing wouldn't cheer you up much! x'D

*hugs* Get better soon hun!! And please show us that photo of your awesome Winnie the Pooh costume again because thesimling likes your feet in it ;) (at least I think it was him who said that..)
    Oh yes, another thing about Arica - she has cute feet! :lol:
  • Options
    ladynirrtiladynirrti Posts: 572 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great birthday!
    Don't enter me in the lottery,I would like to nominate Chocchipnik!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Homeworker wrote:

Haha! i'd post it here, but it might get removed! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    thesimling wrote:
    Homeworker wrote:

Simling! Can I sponsor as well? - I promise to gift when I get up in the morning for work :D
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited October 2012
    Arica

0001.gif
    !happybd.gif
    bdloons.gif
    0069.gif
    0107.gif
    0124.gif
    wrbday32.gifjbcodger.gif

So I went a little bit crazy with images :mrgreen::XD: I've seen you around a lot, and you're an awesome person! Have the happiest of days and enjoy the dancing cake ;D

And thesimling, this is awfully kind of you! I'd like to nominate Arica herself, however I don't think I can :lol: So can I nominate itguyinsc, please? Thanks for hosting this :mrgreen: And...

0069.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARICARAI

(i guess i go just a smidge overboard when it comes to birthdays...)
    aballoon8.gif
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited October 2012
    And here is your birthday gift: thick-book2.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    And here is your birthday gift: thick-book2.jpg

Hahaha! That's awesome! Thank you so much! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Katielauren2001Katielauren2001 Posts: 206 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy birthday Aricarai! Hope that you had a great day and are feeling better soon :D
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited October 2012
    Aricarai,

images11.jpg

Can't have a proper birthday without a snazzy cake!

imagesCAV0G5GG.jpg

And sorry to hear you are not feeling well

imagesCAQ05Z8Q.jpg
    Teddy had a rough day too.

For the lottery I want to nominate the evil bunny known as Markydee. :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    thesimling wrote:
    Homeworker wrote:

Simling! Can I sponsor as well? - I promise to gift when I get up in the morning for work :D
    It's your birthday and you shouldn't be spending money on others (!!!!!!) but yeah, I've changed the lottery accordingly :D *HUGS*
  • Options
    SelahGioSelahGio Posts: 756 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy birthday Ari! I hope it's a good one <33
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited October 2012
    Aricarai - Happy Birthday sweetie!

Add 500 sp to those prizes please! Note that I work EST and get home late, especially after being on vacation all week, but I'm good for it. Promise :wink:

kitten-puppy-friends.gif
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited October 2012
    Arica.jpg

A gift for you:

oldbook.jpg

50.gif

Thanks for hosting this lottery thesimling! :D I'd like to nominate TishyTasha in my place please.
  • Options
    becca_una83becca_una83 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday! Being sick on your birthday is no fun as I know because me and my 2 1/2 month old son were on mine earlier this month :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7rXqanIMnlIAWvA3dLMPmSX9fA9IC8OANv5ZtZtkD-stAc3ztimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxCasRMFJiy_fpgxo5d3ThEy3_xS9fYL3rwltEfZ2SREf_d5Sh4g
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday Arica!!!! Being sick on your birthday is not fun at all so I hope you feel better soon.

• Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited October 2012
    Have a wonderful birthday, Aricarai! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

cool-birthday-cakes-25.jpg

funny-pictures-gerbil-makes-sprinkles-for-your-birthday-cake.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-are-i-what-you-wanted.jpg

funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    TheBuckeye5TheBuckeye5 Posts: 229
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday Aricarai!
    Hope you have many more!

I would like to be in the lottery, also.
    Thanks for hosting!
  • Options
    kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited October 2012
    ERMAHGERD! YOU STOLE MY ERMAHGERD THING! Happy birthday ari!!! If I win give my prize to her for her birthday!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Going to sleep now - I will announce winners in the morning. All entries until midnight will be accepted :) Entries after won't! Updated to this point. Goood niiiggght and I hope you've had a good birthday, Arica! :D
  • Options
    makinmagic58makinmagic58 Posts: 342 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy birthday Arica! You are an awesome and nice friend and I wish you the best. :mrgreen: